Hi T-Bone the beautiful! Happy Dog of the Day to you! Oh, what a wonderful way to start my day, seeing that big, sweet, smiling, clownish face staring back at me! You are TOO precious for words...*smooch*! It truly is an honor, T-Bone, to be the first to congratulate you and your wonderful family on being crowned our very special and most deserving, Sunday honoree! Oh yes, you most certainly are a hero doggie, T-Bone, a true survivor, a gentle giant (translate-->mushy pushover), with a heart of gold! And your mommy and daddy (navy man, peace officer AND firefighter) are heroes too, not only for rescuing you, but for giving so many other deserving creatures a second chance at happiness (with you overseeing the entire operation, showing those pups and kitties the ropes, of course)! Reading of your start at life had me horrified, T-Bone! But thanks to your selflessly devoted, caring mom and dad you were saved from a life of unspeakable abuse, and oh, how well you are giving back, paying forward, the love and compassion shown you! And while the Dalmation may be the official firehouse mascot, I can't imagine a more loyal, a more dedicated "friend to firemen" than you! Plus, the perks and bennies are nothing to sneeze at either! Great thanks to your mom and dad for sharing your beautiful self, your touching and most inspirational story with us..not to mention all of those heart melting, laugh out loud videos! Chihuahuas??? Enjoy your big day on center stage, sweetheart, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love, big hugs and slobbery smoochies to you, beautiful T-Bone...Hero Doggie and Dog of the Day, EVERY day!