Thread: Hello Everyone

Hybrid View

Hello Everyone

I've been gone for a really long time. I see the place has changed a lot!

I don't know how many people remember my PJ. My heart dog passed away on December 12 of last year, exactly one month from his 14th birthday. I still miss him everyday.

Now I am mom to an 18 month old English Mastiff named Franklin. He's a handful, but I love him. He's 30 inches from floor to shoulder and weighs around 150 pounds. He'll continue to fill out and gain weight for the next 6-12 months.

So...enough about me. How is everyone?

Welcome back! Sorry to hear of your loss, but the new boy is keeping you busy I bet!
    I've Been Frosted

Hi Karen!

He definitely keeps me busy. Owning a dog that weighs as much as I do is a new challenge. He can be a pain sometimes, literally, I have the bruises to show for it, (lol) but I love him just the same.

Hey! Welcome back!! I'm so sorry for your loss of beloved Pj, I remember him, such a handsome man! You must share some pictures of Franklin!! I bet he's too cute!

Hi Lablover! My Franklin is precious, if I do say so myself. Lol As soon as I get back to my computer, I'll post a couple of pics.

I remember you . So sorry to hear about the loss of PJ . We definitely want to see pictures of Franklin!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography