Thread: Pet of the Day and Pet Talk today

Pet of the Day and Pet Talk today

Pet of the Day and Pet Talk today were inaccessible to many earlier today because of a problem with the DNS servers at Network Solutions. We are very sorry, and hope most people can not only see, but can post now!
    I've Been Frosted

I saw your post on FB, Karen. Have not been online for the past few hours, but everything looks normal to me.

It's a pain when things like this happens, I've been blocked from Earthlink since I changed provider, for some reason, but I will sort it out in the next few days.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Glad it's back up and running. I was having serious withdrawals.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

A few minutes ago, it happened to me again - but Paul was able to check, and the whole rest of the world could see it, just not us, which is better than no one being able to see it!
    I've Been Frosted

So glad you're back! I need my Pet Talk fix! Last evening I couldn't get on at all. I figured something like this was happening.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

So glad everything's up and running again, Karen! I tried up until about 9pm last night but couldn't post! But at least at one point I was able to read part of your message re: the issue in the "highlighted comments" section to the right of the page; for hours I thought it was just my computer acting up! Welcome back, Pet Talk!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thanks everyone! So glad everything appears back to normal!
    I've Been Frosted