Thread: Kute little Kyra!

Kute little Kyra!

Dearest Kyra, what a beautiful sleek shiny little black kitty you are! And at only six months old, you are still a growing girl. You have the prettiest face, with those lovely pale green eyes looking straight out at me. You look so soft, curled up there with your tail wrapped around you, I'd love to reach over to Kansas and pet you!

You are great fun, aren't you, with your "carpet surfing," and you love attention. And you know just when someone is sad and needs some comforting, which you provide with your loud purr and kisses. What a wonderful Christmas present you were for your family! You and they enjoy each other all year long, and what a wonderful home full of love you all share.

Congratulations, darling Kyra, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, perhaps even a special serving of beef jerky, pizza pockets and popcorn!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hooray we have another Little Ebony Cat of the Future!!!
    All My Black Cats and Angels are dancing with delight, they are doing the Black Cat Bounce.

What a sweet Little Cat of the Future you are Kyra , and we know that against superstition Black Cats bring luck.

Ebony Beau Tubster Angel, Ebony Tubbette Angel , Tubster Panther and Ebony Beau Tubster Two are all sending their best Black Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWS T Our Sweet Ebon Cat of theFutue and Ou New Catof the Day Kute Kyra.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You're a little cutie Kyra!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

She is special because she can make your day better, it's like she knows when you are sad and makes it her mission to be right by your side, with her loud purr and her kisses. She really is one of the family!!
    Awww, Kyra! What an adorable kitten you are! Your coat is so shiny and sleek, and your light green eyes are so pretty! How wonderful that you have the gift of cheering up your people -- that is very special! I hope you have had a wonderful day of playing, being with your people and having fun! Happy Cat of the Day, cutie kitty Kyra!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Kyra what an adorable cutie you are!!!

I am so sorry to have missed your big day yesterday. I do hope you had fun!!! I've been to your beautiful city many times. I should have known it would have beautiful kitties there too!!! I bet it's lots of fun having you for a friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Kyra, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious little Kyra!

Hi Kyra! Happy (belated) Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a sleek, shiny, ebony beauty you are; such a precious baby who no doubt will grow up to be one stunning young lady! And to think you're just as filled with personality (quirks and all), just as sweet and loving as you are beautiful, is almost too much purrfection to take! Santa sure came through when he left you under the tree...a gift of furry love to cherish for a lifetime! How lucky your family is to have an endless source of comfort, smiles and love in you, Kyra! You're a gem, and so very worthy of your Cat of the Day crown! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of pampering, yesterday, being treated to all of those things you cherish most...lots of attention and umm, food...beef jerky, pizza pockets and popcorn! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you!, precious Kyra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~