Thread: Xena!!!

Xena!!!

You're a beauty Xena!!! I love GSDs! I bet you and Jax are a lot of fun!
    Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Xena,

What a gorgeous girl you are and It is a pleasure to "meet" you today. I am a big
    fan of GSDs too and you are a beautiful example of the breed. Sounds like you are very smart
    and are learning all your lessons well. I am also glad to see you have a little brother to raise.
    Jax is a cute little boy. Congratulations on being chosen as DOG OF THE DAY. I hope
    you & Jax have a special celebration today & extra treats. Sending you lots of hugs & kisses
    sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Xena

Xena, it is so nice to meet you and I think you are beautiful and what
    fun you must be to play with. I love that picture of you and your
    family is so proud of you, one can see they love you so much.
    Congratulations for being our very best Dog of the Day.

Double the GSD love!

Hi beautiful Xena! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your adorable little brother Jax, too! You truly are one stunning GSD, Xena, though I have to admit you had me with that BIG smile! I'm sorry I'm missed your official day, as most of us were unable to comment yesterday due to cyber tech issues here on Pet Talk...Like many others, I could read but not comment! Boo! But rest assured I will smiling from ear to ear reading all about you and brother Jax and the wonderful life you're living, looking at all of your utterly heart melting pics! What a lucky family, having a sweet and loving, smart and accomplished best furry friend in you, Xena, and now in Jax too! (That shot of you spooning is beyond precious!) And congrats on your CGC! That's quite an accomplishment, but being the keenlyh intelligent GSD that you are, just the first of many notches in your collar yet to come, no doubt! I hope you and Jax both enjoyed a very happy day of celebration, sweetheart...lounging outdoors in a shady spot, chowing down on treats, enjoying a car ride andfeeling the wind in your face! (Hope your managed to sneak in a trip to PetSmart too!) Yes, you and Jax both are truly two extra special pups, and your family so very blessed, doubly blessed, having you in their lives! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Xena and adorable Jax!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~