Thread: Sweet Ramsey!

Sweet Ramsey!

Ramsey, you are just the sweetest most adorable ferret! I just loved seeing your pictures and reading your story-they certainly have brightened up my heart. That picture of you cuddling so closely onto your special human companion's shoulder just melted my heart. I just find it so endearing how your human mommy knew the moment she held you that you were meant to be with her. I have had that experience too with special animals in my life and it's so precious. And I bet you knew too, that she was meant to be your mommy. She gave you a home and cared for you and loved you like you deserved to be. I could just feel her love overbrimming her heart as she wrote out your story. I'm so happy that you two have each other and I wish that you will have many many more years together.

Tequila Sunrise, My Rainbow Bridge Guardian Angel

Precious Ramsey!

Hi Ramsey! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a beautiful Ferret boy you are, Ramsey, one handsome, happy and healthy young man, and clearly the love of your lady's life! It's beyond heartbreaking to think how terribly neglected and mistreated you were before finding your way to your forever mom! As Jewel has so poignantly put it, there's no doubt that you and your mom were meant to be together, that she knew from that first look, that first touch, that first cuddle that you two would be together forever, hearts locked, best friends for life! And just look at how you've thrived, physically and emotionally, under her loving care! Not only have you learned to love and trust again, not only have you grown into one calm, confidant, gentle young man, you're a cuddle craving social butterfly! What an inspirational, uplifting and heart warming story is yours, Ramsey! And yes, you ARE a *star,* today and every day, and so very worthy of your Pet of the Day honors! Thanks to your mommy for sharing your beautiful self and very touching story with us all! It was a pleasure meeting you today, sweet baby boy, having the opportunity to pay tribute to you and all that you mean to your mom! Hope you're enjoying a very happy day of pampering, cutie pie, being treated to endless cuddles, lots of treats, and countless socks to steal and hide! Much love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Ramsey!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ramsey what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. Thank goodness, your mommy could tell what a treasure you are and saved you from that horrible place!!! Please thank her for sharing special you with us. I'm sure you charm everyone who meets you now. Enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Ramsey, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a cutie Ramsey!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries

Excellent!

I am so glad that you followed your heart, sounds like Ramsey and you are perfect for one another and were meant to be! Congrats on the honorary POTD! Smootches and cuddles All the best to ya both