Thread: Linnea!!!

Linnea!!!

You're a beauty Linnea !!! It sounds like you're a very happy girl! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and Hanne!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Linnea!!!!! What a beauty you are. You can melt my heart. All I have to do is look
    at that beautiful face of yours. Congratulations on DOTD. We get to see how pretty you are and to read such nice things about you.
    Have a long and wonderful life with your loving family.

Linda in SC

Hi Linnea and Hanne!! Congrats on receiving our top dog honors today!!!!! She is such a beautiful dog with a great smile!! I can see why she makes you so happy!!

Linnea

Good Morning Linnea, what a Beauty you are, it is nice to meet you.
    One can tell that your family loves you so much and they have lots
    of fun with you. I love the picture of you, you look so kind and have
    a twinkle in your eyes. Congratulations dear Linnea for being our very
    best DOG OF THE DAY.

Beautiful Linnea!

Hi Linnea in Norway! Happy Dog of the Day to you and to your VERY proud *forever person* Hanne, from all in this Retriever loving home! We just don't see enough representatives of your beautiful breed here in the U.S., so it was an extra special treat seeing your sweet self, your heart melting pics up on my screen today, reading all about your happy life! Plus, you share the same name as my Swedish bestemor; such a pretty name! Hanne has written such a love filled, heartfelt tribute to her dream doggie come true, and there's no doubt you and she share one very special bond, one that will last for a lifetime and beyond! What a lucky young lady Hanne is, having a "1st," a best friend and loving companion in you, sweetheart! You truly are one extra special girl, Linnea, and SO very worthy of your Dog of the Day honors! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and Hanne are both enjoying an extra special day, fun filled day, celebrating your big day in the spotlight!!! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Linnea!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

She just makes my day, when I walk down the stairs and see her wagging her tail at me. ... She has a huge personality, she can be a little naughty at times, but truly, she is the sweetest. She melts the hearts of everyone she meets. Whenever she is around, literally everyone is smiling.
    Hello, beautiful Linnea! I am smiling because I got to meet you today! I agree with what everyone else has already written -- I can tell just how much you are loved and how special you are! It is easy to see how you bring smiles to people and melt their hearts with your sweetness and joy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, gorgeous Linnea! Please have your person give you a huge hug for me
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Linnea,

It's so good to see your smiling face today. After reading your story, it seems you are as sweet
    as you are beautiful. Congratulations on being honored as today's special DOG OF THE DAY.
    I hope you have a special little celebration in your honor. Sending you lots of hugs & kisses sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt