Thread: Nina had her baby!!! (Pictures!)

Threaded View

Nina had her baby!!! (Pictures!)

****WARNING! THIS THREAD CONTAINS PICTURES THAT MAY CAUSE A SERIOUS HEART MELTING, BE CAREFUL! --- IF YOU HAVE A PRE EXISTING HEART CONDITION PLEASE GO TO ANOTHER THREAD

Today, June 20th, at 07.30 a.m. little Andy came to this world!!!
    Nina was so brave I didn't even notice when he came out, she didn't make a noise or anything! In fact, just minutes before she had breakfast as usual, then when I was about to go to work I noticed she wasn't taking her nap in her usual spot so I checked inside a box where I heard some squeak and she was there cleaning herself and a little "thing"... I put my purse aside and focus and noticed that the little "thing" had a little tail, just like... a little baby kitty!!!!!! OMG!!!! Wait... is it an orangie? YES!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! OMG! I called to say I was going to get a little late to work and stayed there watching the beautiful scene and waiting for the remaining babies.... and waited... and waited... and waited... NOPE, no more babies, just one.

She was absolutely fine, cleaning and feeding him and both looked ok, so to work I went and on my lunch break went back home to see how many more babies she had.... NOPE, no more babies, just one.

And she was so happy! Full of energy, purring, eating, drinking lots of water, even playing! and looking at me so proud and happy

OK, enough words! Here are the pictures:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0162.JPG 
Views:	85 
Size:	951.8 KB 
ID:	56579

Name:	DSCN0165.JPG 
Views:	92 
Size:	908.9 KB 
ID:	56580

Look at this beautiful mom holding her baby

Name:	IMG-20130620-00096.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	261.3 KB 
ID:	56581

Name:	RSCN0166.JPG 
Views:	94 
Size:	243.8 KB 
ID:	56582

Look at this one! Isn't he adorable!

Name:	RSCN0173.JPG 
Views:	87 
Size:	125.8 KB 
ID:	56583
    Last edited by astrid; 06-21-2013 at 10:19 AM.
    astrid