Thread: Milo

Milo

Hi, Milo! I had to giggle at your picture with your tongue licking up the mango! How wonderful that you were finally put on a proper diet and are now well loved and taken care of as it should be. I wish you a fun POTD celebration with your devoted guardian, getting all your favorite treats and plenty of love and attention for many more healthy, happy years to come!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Wow...you might just be the luckiest little Ghecko I'm sorry you had a rough start in life but now you are living it up with lots of wonderful love and care from your human. Congrats on being our Pet of the Day!!

Milo!

Milo, you are so adorable beyond words and the first sight of you just delighted my heart to know end! I just love that picture of you with your sweet tongue out, licking up the mango. I hope you enjoy your very special day in the spotlight as our extra special Pet of the Day.

Tequila Sunrise, My Rainbow Bridge Guardian Angel

Beautiful Milo!

Hi Milo! Happy Pet of the Day to you! Oh, what a cutie, what a beauty you are, Milo! I just cannot get enough of your photos...Beautifully photographed, heart melting, and oh, didn't they make me smile, a smile almost as big as yours! That shot of you lapping up that yummy puréed mango is priceless and oh, a human could get lost in those big, beautiful brown eyes! You had such a rough, sad start at life, sweetheart. But thankfully you were rescued from such unspeakable abuse, given the veterinary care, the nutritious food, and all the loved need to help you heal, body and mind! Talk about hitting the forever home jackpot! hehe A few physical "scars" may remain, but it's clear you haven't let them keep you from living and loving every minute of your wonderful new life, and your human, to the fullest! What a heartwarming story is yours, Milo! You are one brave little guy, a true survivor, and so very worthy of your Pet of the Day honors! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love to you, beautiful Milo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Milo, you are adorable! You look so cute enjoying your puréed mango, your little face makes me smile! I'm glad you found such a good, loving home now!
    Congrats on being Pet of the Day!

Milo what an adorable fellow you are!!!

That has to be the biggest and happiest gecko grin I've ever seen!!! I just had to grin back at you!!! You are like a happy ray of sunshine for me after a long tiring day. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Milo, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~