Thread: Koda!

Koda!

Hi Koda, what a beauty you are! I don't know why someone didn't snatch you up sooner, as I would have adopted you in a second! I'm glad you found your family! Happy DOTD
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Koda

Good Morning Koda what a handsome boy you are, and I'm so glad to meet you.
    How lucky you are to have a wonderful family adopt you and love you. I also
    adopted two dogs and they are my heart just as you are to your new
    family. Congratulations Koda for being our very best DOG OF THE DAY.

Koda,

You are simply adorable!! I am so happy that you hit the doggy lottery and found a wonderful family to love you forever

Awwww, Koda! You are goofy, playful, fun ... and adorable! I like your happy smiling face! How wonderful that you have a loving family and an older sibling to goof around with! Could you please have your people give you some enormous hugs from me today to celebrate YOU! (Some for Rylee too please!) Happy Dog of the Day, cutie Koda!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Koda,

So nice to meet you sweet boy. I loved seeing all of your pictures & reading about you today.
    Your person is right, sometimes we wish that puppyhood would last a little longer so we can capture
    all of the fun & precious moments. You are indeed a very handsome little pup & will be
    even more good looking as you grow up. Congratulations on being chosen as the DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Adorable Koda!

Hi *kutie* Koda! Happy Dog of the Day to you!!! What a beautiful boy you are, Koda; those stunning eyes, that fluffy coat, that SMILE! There is no denying your Aussie "side;" those amazing, bi-color eyes, your energy, spunk and spirit are a dead giveaway! But your Golden half equally as evident, and just as beautiful! What an irresistibly precious puppy you are, Koda, and no doubt you'll grow up to be one handsome, splendid young man! I know what your human means when she/he speaks of not wanting you to grow up. Nothing like a "goofy, playful, fun, messy, noisy" 4 legger to keep a human smiling, laughing and on their toes! (I felt that way about my girl's puppyhood too...well, most of the time!) But as your human says, just as rewarding will be the fun and joy of watching you grow up! We can't thank your family enough for choosing rescue, for welcoming you into their home and hearts that very special day in May! You may have been the last of your litter to be adopted, but it's for sure your family knew the moment they laid eyes on you they had hit the puppy pot of gold...and YOU the forever family jackpot! Oh, what a wonderful, carefree, fun filled life you have been blessed with, Koda, and I hope for you and your family many, many happy years of shared love and companionship! You and they make for one heavenly match! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and fur bro Rylee and your proud parents are all enjoying a very special Dog of the Day! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Koda, our very special and most deserving "top dog!" Lots of hugs to Rylee too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Koda!

Koda - you are such a beautiful lil' guy! I am so glad that you were adopted into a loving, happy home!
    May everyday be Dog of the Day for you!