Thread: ~Sally~

~Sally~

You're very pretty Sally! Just look at all those ribbons! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your human who seems to be your best friend!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Your name is most befitting as you certainly have impressed your devoted and loving guardian with your many talents, Sally! My now RB horse, Tim, was POTD many years ago and we shared the same bond you do with your person. He lived to be well into his thirties and hope you will have many, many more years together, and if you keep winning ribbons they will cover your entire equine body . . . All those ribbons on your face probably didn't bother you as it is similar to a fly mask with tassles, right? Hope your POTD celebration is lots of fun!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Sally!

Sally what a beautiful Lady you are! And so deserving of all those ribbons on your face-that really made me smile! I'm so glad that your human companion has found her best friend in you and yuou two have bonded! I hope you enjoy your special day in the spotlight as our Pet of the Day!

Tequila Sunrise, My Rainbow Bridge Guardian Angel

Sally what a beauty you are!!!

You are not only a winner but have the ribbons to prove it!!! What a treat to see your sweet pictures today. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. You are a treasure indeed. I hope you are enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Sally,

I love Paint horses also & you are beautiful. I am so happy to know you now have
    such a wonderful home & solid connection with your human. Congratulations on winning
    all of those ribbons & for being today's very special PET OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

She's the one!

Hi Sally! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart! I'm going to be quoting Avajoy more than once here, so let me begin by saying that I wholeheartedly agree with my dear friend; you couldn't have been more perfectly named for you truly are one impressive horse...in looks, personality and in heart! I've always loved horses, and while I'm not very savvy when it comes to classifications over the years I sure have come to love your breed, and you Sally are one of the prettiest, most unique "Paints" I've ever laid eyes on! And yes I did notice your awesome"fingerprint," your upside Scottie! How neat is that! It's clear your human has found her perfect partner, her soul mate in you Sally! I n or out of the show ring, on and off the trail, the bond of love and trust you share with her/him is a very special one indeed, one that will last a lifetime and beyond! Now as for those ribbons! I didn't know 1st place show ribbons came in so many colors...a rainbow of colors!!! And just as advertised, you don't mind showing them off, either! As Avajoy has said, at this rate, considering just how accomplished you are, before long your entire body will covered with "paint,"...a rainbow of paint! Thanks to your human for sharing your beautiful self, your heartwarming story and lovely pics with us! You are one very special girl, Sally, and so very deserving of your Pet of the Day honors! Yes, "You're THE ONE!" Lots of love to you, beautiful Sally! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow, Sally! Look at all of those ribbons -- how wonderful that you and your person have enjoyed so many successes together! I see the "Scottie" on your right shoulder too! You are beautiful and I really like your portrait with the clouds and blue sky. I think you are a perfect Pet of the Day! Please have your person give you some extra petting or a hug for me. Or maybe a yummy horse snack, if that is okay. Happy Pet of the Day, beautiful Paint horse Sally!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678