Thread: Pictures from today of the gang

Hybrid View

Pictures from today of the gang

I took Clover and Zeke into work today for baths. Zeke was in desperate need. He had clumps of hair coming out from everywhere. They were both very good. I also tried out a furminator dog brush we had that was opened....after using it for about 2 mins on Zeke I decided I'd get the brush lol. It worked really well, even took a lot out of Clover (I didn't think she was shedding much, apparently she is.) Zeke's coat looks a lot better now. Just after his bath alone I had a large handful of fur left in the tub!

(sorry bad phone pics)

Loki is 12 weeks old now and weighs a little over 30 lbs already!

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo

Aww, Zeke looks so pathetic in the tub!
    I've Been Frosted

Doesn't he? lol he was actually fine. I think he almost enjoyed it. I asked Clover to walk up the ramp into the tub first, and instead he just hops right in. He got a lot of back scritches and rubs and didn't seem to mind as much as he normally does! I think he was pretty itchy with all that loose fur.

Quote Originally Posted by Sowa View Post
    Doesn't he? lol he was actually fine. I think he almost enjoyed it. I asked Clover to walk up the ramp into the tub first, and instead he just hops right in. He got a lot of back scritches and rubs and didn't seem to mind as much as he normally does! I think he was pretty itchy with all that loose fur.
    Yeah, I am sure he feels downright sprightly now! Some dogs just regard baths as "necessary evils" I guess!
    I've Been Frosted

Loki has interesting ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Freckles View Post
    Loki has interesting ears.
    They're working their way up. One ear hasn't figured it out yet.