Thread: Spoiled. Spoiled rotten

Spoiled. Spoiled rotten

Completely and totally:

That USED to be a rope

The world needs all the "lerts" it can get

The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Hee hee - well. Jenny's lap might have gotten cold ...
    I've Been Frosted

I am smiling after seeing all these pictures! What a nice way to end the day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Definetly spoiled...lol But that rope could have been dangerous. They act so innocent, then they bite when you don't expect it. Definetly have to get rid of those ropes. Lol You are so sweet, Angel. Tell your family to give you a nice ear scratch or belly rub from me.
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Oh Angel, what a wonderful life you have!!! Such a lucky girly. Enjoy sweetheart, you deserve it!
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

What a cutie!

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo

Quote Originally Posted by lolli94 View Post
    Definetly spoiled...lol But that rope could have been dangerous. They act so innocent, then they bite when you don't expect it. Definetly have to get rid of those ropes. Lol You are so sweet, Angel. Tell your family to give you a nice ear scratch or belly rub from me.
    The ropes are even MORE deadly when swinging from the mouth of a highly enthusiastic puppy! The knots HURT!

We'll relay the ear scritch and the belly rub, if we can get her to stand still long enough to take them.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Oh my goodness, she is so adorable. It's always okay to be a little spoiled
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

No, no, no; we don't call that spoiled - just well-loved. Cute!!

Now that's one very happy dog!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi, Angel and your people! How's your summer so far?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Okay, I should have updated this long ago, and REALLY need to update with some pictures.

However, the spoiling of Angel continues, and IT'S NOT MY FAULT!

Blueberries and carrots are good.......sit and beg good. MJ (our daughter) got out the bowl to go pick blueberries, and Angel sat down immediately, begging for a BLUEBERRY! (and she was, of course, rewarded with one. )

Raw, peeled carrots are also begging material, I don't think a dropped carrot has actually hit the floor all summer.

Hee hee - I remember how much Freckles loved carrots - and the raw ones crunch so good! I agree - new pictures are needed!
    I've Been Frosted