Thread: BETHESDA, MD: FREE SPHYNX on Craigslist! GOOD GOD!

BETHESDA, MD: FREE SPHYNX on Craigslist! GOOD GOD!

This is horrifying.. Somebody please save this beautiful girl from the experimenters/dogfight-trainers/other evil wretches who snap up "Free to good home" pets on Craigslist...
    ------------>

2yo female Sphynx (hairless) Cat - Free to good home (Bethesda)

Name:  Sphynx.jpg
Views: 925
Size:  47.2 KB

Two year old female sphynx cat free to good home. Spayed with all shots. Very friendly and people-oriented. Ready today

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/m...875966771.html

mailto:[email protected]?subject=2yo%20femal e%20Sphynx%20(hairless)%20Cat%20-%20Free%20to%20good%20home%20(Bethesda)&body=%0A%0 Ahttp%3A%2F
    %2Fwashingtondc.craigslist.org%2Fmld%2Fpet%2F38759 66771.html%0A (@comm.craigslist.org)
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

The listing has been deleted.
    I've Been Frosted

Good.

I hope this kitty winds up okay.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I got an email saying the cat was taken. There are scams out there where scammers will post a picture from a cattery's website and ask for money to be sent for shipping. I would've been first in line if I thought there was any credibility to it. BUYER BEWARE!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!