Thread: Tuxedo Stan

Tuxedo Stan

Well, they should have elected you mayor. Several years ago a cat was elected Mayor of Guffy Colorado and all sorts of good things happened. The road to town got paved and the political bickering ceased. One could go into the Guffy general store and have the mayor sit on their lap by the wood stove and discuss the political situation for hours as long as you kept petting the mayor. The best revenge my friend is a good life. May yours be long and happy.

Your Honor, Mayor Tuxedo Stan, what a pleasure it is to meet you today! (And I can't believe that a miniscule technicality such as not having a birth certificate has kept you from assuming your rightful office.) I am sure you have the city of Halifax functioning beautifully.. especially for the kitties living there. Not to mention all the homeless cats and those owned by low income families worldwide who have been helped as a result of your tireless efforts on their behalf.

What a handsome Tuxedo gentleman you are, dearest Stan, with your golden eyes and pink nosie and LOOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows! And what a delight you are to your human servants and everyone who meets you. What a wonderful home full of love you share with your family and your constituents in lovely Halifax!

We are sorry you are experiencing a bout of kidney cancer, and we hope and pray that the chemotherapy is effective and you are back in good health before long. We are sending along loads of love and healing energies and good wishes to you.

Congratulations, darling Mayor Stan, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your human servants and all your family and the citizens of Halifax are enjoying a delightful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, and perhaps even a parade through the streets of Halifax!

Last edited by phesina; 06-16-2013 at 02:54 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, your Worship Stan!

I follow your story on Facebook. How wonderful to see you as COTD!

You are doing so well with your chemo. I hope you are here for a long long and healthy time.

Have a wonderful day, dear Stan!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Your Honor, Mayor Tuxedo Stan, what a pleasure it is to meet you today! (And I can't believe that a miniscule technicality such as not having a birth certificate kept you from assuming your rightful office.) I am sure you have the city of Halifax functioning beautifully.. especially for the kitties living there. Not to mention all the homeless cats and those owned by low income families worldwide who have been helped as a result of your tireless efforts on their behalf.

What a handsome Tuxedo gentleman you are, dearest Stan, with your golden eyes and pink nosie and LOOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows! And what a delight you are to your human servants and everyone who meets you. What a wonderful home full of love you share with your family and your constituents in lovely Halifax!

We are sorry you are experiencing a bout of kidney cancer, and we hope and pray that the chemotherapy is effective and you are back in good health before long. We are sending along loads of love and healing energies and good wishes to you.

Congratulations, darling Mayor Stan, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your human servants and all your family and the citizens of Halifax are enjoying a delightful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, and perhaps even a parade through the streets of Halifax!

I second this! Love you Stan!
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Your Honour Tuxedo Stan:
    How lucky is your town to have you running things!!!
    I truly hope that the chemo does help you, you are so young. Will light a candle for you....Happy COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

You are one handsome fellow, Stan! I wish you well on eventual good health. I was smiling reading your bio until I got to the part about your kidney disease and I hope you will overcome and continue to be of feline stealth and enjoy many more happy years with your devoted guardian. Happy COTD with blessings to you and yours!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Tuxedo Stan what a handsome fellow you are indeed!!!

I bet you would have been a wonderful mayor!!! We all need more kitties in office!!!! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your sweet face on my computer today. Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us. I certainly wish you well with your health issues.

Congratulations, sweet Tuxedo Stan, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mayor Tuxedo Stan!

Greetings Your Honor, beautiful Tuxedo Stan Happy Cat of the Day to you!) No birth certificate kept you off the ballot??? Pfft! Well, I'm sure the so called "legitimate" candidates can't claim Anderson Cooper and Elle DeGeneres as endorsers!!! Well, the Halifax Town Hall's loss is the world's great gain as you can now focus your efforts full time on fundraising, being the fierce and tireless advocate for homeless kitties, low income families of felines, spay and neuter programs that you are! What a caring boy you are, Tuxedo Stan, selflessly dedicating so much of your time to such worthy causes, despite having to deal with your own serious challenges! You're a hero in my book, a true inspiration, and so very deserving of your extra special Sunday honors! Great thanks to your family for sharing your heart warming story with us! I hope that you and your humans are enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, and most of all I hope this find you doing well as you continue your chemotherapy, and will be praying that before long you'll be given the "all clear!" Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, brave and beautiful Tuxedo Stan!P.S... I can't wait to check out your website, your FB page, your Twitter account!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Tuxedo Stan, It is a honor to read about you & your tireless efforts on behalf of your brother & sister kitties.
    I pray that your health improves & blesses you with a long & happy life. You certainly deserve it handsome fellow. Congratulations
    to you today for being honored as the very special CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

All of our Awesome Angels have met you , Your Honor Tuxedo Stan. They think that you should be in power instead of all these crooks who steal tax payer money.

We are praying that you beat this cancer thing , the people of Halifax need you.
    You are we think the first Mayor Cat of the Day.

We Fellow Catadians are all sending our best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest and Corageous Cat of the Day Tuxedo Stan.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Tuxedo Stan!

Wow Stan...not only are you gorgeous to look at, but you are sweet as well! A champion of cats everywhere!
    May everyday be Cat of the Day for you, Stan!