Thread: Chevy

Chevy

Hi Chewy.....What a handsome fellow you are.You will bring much love and joy to your family.
    Congratulations for being our DOTD. I would love to have you be a part of my family. I have always wanted a big dog.

Linda SC

Chevy

Good Morning Chevy, it's nice to meet you, what a handsome boy you
    are, and so very smart. My goodness you are going to be a really
    big boy too. I love that picture of you and your family thinks the
    world of you and I don't blame them. Congratulations for being
    our Very Best Dog of the Day.

Big, beautiful Chevy!

Hi Chevy! Happy Dog of the Day!!! So, yesterday our featured honoree was an English Bulldog, and today, beautiful YOU, his All American cousin, takes top honors! What a handsome big boy you are, Chevy, and not only in stature but in heart as well (which just happens to be as BIG as they come!) I've always thought myself rather dog savvy when it came to breed traits, but today I learned something new...American Bulldogs are known to be great jumpers! And I have to say, Chevy, reading you've already reached the 5 1/2 ft foot mark is VERY impressive to say the least! I don't think I can jump that high! I'm so glad to hear you're doing well following your surgeries, sweetheart! I'm sure that was no fun for you or your family! But thankfully those growths were benign, and now (fingers crossed) the only "growths" your Mommy need keep an eye on are your "big boy" teeth! What a very special boy you are, Chevy, and how very blessed your Mommy (it's great being a mama's boy, hehe), your Daddy and your Grandma are, having a big, beautiful, joyful, cuddly, smart, sweet and loving best buddy and friend for life in you! You make their pack complete! Thanks for the BIG Bully sized smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, doing all sorts of fun stuff with your family, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Chevy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a gorgeous boy Chevy!!! It sounds like you're a very happy boy.
    Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Chevy,

It is a pleasure to meet you sweet puppy. I love it that you have such a nice family and
    they make every day special for you. Sounds like you are such a lucky pup to have a wonderful
    family that loves you to bits. Congratulations on being our special DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs
    and kisses just for you baby boy & wishes for a long, happy & healthy life for you & your pack.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Chevy

Chevy is a very nice looking boy please reconsider running him with a bike since his growth plates in his joints are not yet closed they close around 14-18 months. A pup should not have any forced exercise by forced meaning he/she cannot stop and start at will and rest when they want too like playing in the yard they can run and stop at will. When on a leash they always want to keep up with their humans so the human needs to make the rules.Good Luck with your boy.