Thread: Dash!

Dash!

OMGoodness, aren't you a beautiful darlin ............. happy DOTD day!!!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Hi Dash......What a pleasure it is to see your handsome face this morning.
    You do have a lot of spots on your face which makes it so cute. Congratulations on DOTD. You are one pretty baby.

Linda SC

Oh Dash, I'm in love! You are a very handsome funny boy! Happy DOTD!!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

I don't see a doggie hiding in the green grass. Nope, definitely not. No doggie there

Dear Dash! You are a beautiful spotty fellow! I really like the photo of you in the car with your sun glasses on -- you are ready to go somewhere wonderful! I think you are very handsome, and I can tell how much fun and love you share with your person Happy Dog of the Day to you, most handsome Dash!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dashing Dash!

Hi Dash! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to Kayal too! What a handsome spotty boy you are, Dash...Your spot design is stunning, and oh, don't you look stylin' in those sporty shades! Off to tool about the town in your wheels, I see! Of course you're about so much more than good looks, being the personality packed pup that you are! What a character! That pic of you posing so innocently with mud plastered all over your muzzle had me laughing out loud! Just as Kayla has said, there is no doubt NEVER a dull moment with you around, and how lucky Kayla and your entire family are, having a handsome, fun loving, people loving best friend in you, sweetheart! You truly are one of a kind, one in a million, and so very worthy of your Dog of the Day reign! I hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun and umm "adventure" filled day, being spoiled rotten, doing all those things you love the most, including making mischief! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you precious Dash, and to sister Roxy, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Dash,

Hello Dash. My what a handsome fellow you are. It's very good to know that you find nice
    cool places to stay cool at your house. Congrats on being chosen as the DOG OF THE DAY.Wishing
    you many more happy years with your lucky family. Hugs & kisses sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Dash

Dash what a handsome fellow you are and so much fun
    to be with. I love that picture of you. Congratulations
    for being our very special DOG OF THE DAY.

You're very handsome Dash! It looks like you're very cool too! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla