Thread: Barkley

Barkley

Good Morning Barkley and it's nice to meet you, What a caring Sweet
    dog you are and one can tell how much your family loves you. Very
    handsome too. Congratulations for being our very best
    "Dog of the Day"

Hi Barkley! You sound so precious �� I know a Springer puppy who lives in Rock Hill ��.Maybe you know him too. Have a wonderful DOTD!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Hello Barkley,

It is so good to meet you sweet guy. Sounds like you are a big teddybear of a pup who loves
    his family & friends. I'll bet you get to meet lots of other firiends on a visit to PetsMart.
    Congratulations on being chosen for honors today as a very special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
    you lots of cyber hugs, kisses and one of your favorite treats.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful Barkley!

Hi Barkley! Happy Dog of the Day to you!!! What a beautiful, cuddly, Teddy bear of a Bullie boy you are! LOVE that smile!!! You and my Lab Star could be twins... you both love rides in the car (especially when the destination is PetSmart, hehe), walks on the beach, chowing down on apples, green beans and pumpkin, and at 65 lbs., think you're lap dogs! But it is your sweet and loving personality, the comfort and joy you bring to your humans' lives each and every day, that makes you the truly special pup that you are! What a lucky family, having a furkid as special as you to call their very own! Thanks so much for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Hope you're in the midst of a very happy, fun filled Dog of the Day, enjoying all of the above mentioned "faves!" Lots of love, hugs and sloppy smoochies to you beautiful Barkley, our very special and most deserving "top dog!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're adorable Barkley!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Barkley....My goodness what a handsome fellow you are. You take me back to where I was growing up many years
    ago. We always had English Bull dogs. You brought back a lot of good memories of my father. I know you will bring a lot of love
    and joy to your family. Congratulations on DOTD you big pretty baby. Have a long and wonderful life.

Linda SC