Thread: Binky Bell the Beautiful Lititle Charmer!!!

Binky Bell the Beautiful Lititle Charmer!!!

This made my day Binky Bell seeing such a sweet Dear Little Charming and Lively Cat of the Future as Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    That second photo of you relaxing is so indicative of the nature of the Kitten , so relaxed one moment and then racing about like an escapee from the loony bin.

You are such a Sweet Heart of a Cat to be, we bet that you will really vbe quite the at when you get your growth, but not too soon as kitten Hood is so short.
    Although we bet you are an Eternal Kitten,lively all your life!!.

WE Lucky Found Hotel Cats all wish you all the best Binky Bell Our Great ittle Catof the Futue and Our Darling Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Binky Bell is my lovely little Siberian Blue cross kitten. I would like to honor Binky because she is not only beautiful but one of the most curious critters around! She is always playful and can scale sofa in seconds! Whilst being a full time ninja cat, she also enjoys lots of cuddles and strokes - especially nose nudges, where she rubs her little wet nose on yours!

Her favorite treat is kitten milk and her favorite toy is her catnip mouse, she carries it everywhere she goes, it's so cute! She likes to play in the bath when the water is gone, and wishes you'd let her sit on your lap when you're in the bathroom, silly kitten.

She gives us so much whilst asking for only love in return. Little Binky Bell has made our house a home
    Dearest Binky Bell! What a sweet kitten you are! I have never met a Siberian Blue cat before-- you are gorgeous! And you are a busy kitty, too -- scaling the sofa, moving your catnip mouse from place to place, making sure the bath tub is empty, and enjoying a treat of kitten milk! You've learned the "bathroom rule" early; good girl! (Bathroom rule: kitty and person should not be on opposite sides of a closed bathroom door. It's a rule with my kitty too!) I would like to reach right through the monitor to give you tons of strokes, cuddles and love! Happy Cat of the Day to you, darling Binky Bell!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh, dearest little Binky Bell, what an utterly ADORABLE baby Siberian Blue kitten you are! I think I'm about to faint from the cuteness overload.. <THUNK!>! You have just the sweetest little face in your photos, eyes full of love and delight. And that last picture of you lying on your back making your friendly paws is priceless!

You love your family so very much, and they all love you so very much in return. You make them smile with your kitteny antics, carrying your catnip mousie around, scaling the sofa, playing in the bath after the water is gone, being a full-time Ninja kitty. And they love that you are so affectionate with them, enjoying cuddles and strokes, sitting on available laps in the bathroom, giving nose nudges.. What a wonderful home full of love you all share!

Congratulations, darling little Binky Bell, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a delightful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, perhaps even a big dish of kitten milk!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi Binky Bell,

You look like the sweetest baby Ninja cat I've ever seen. You certainly are a charmer as well.
    Your pretty fur looks so soft. Congratulations on being chosen as today's CAT OF THE DAY.
    Sending lots of cyber nose rubs kisses & skritches of your furry ears. Enjoy your special day sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful Binky Bell!

Hi Binky Bell! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet angel girl! Your beautiful, fuzzy wuzzy, adorable little self, your precious pics, have me in total heart meltdown mode! Even your name is squee worthy! Oh, how I wish I could reach through my screen, pick you up and cover that sweet little face of yours with a zillion kisses! You're my "first" Siberian Blue, Binky Bell, but hopefully not the last to cross my path! How special you are, sweetheart, and just as your proud Mom/Dad has said, so very deserving of being honored here today! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of pampering, sweetheart, being treated to all your big, beautiful heart desires and then some! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Binky Bell!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Binky Bell what an adorable sweetheart you are!!!

Your wonderful picutres sure made me smile today. Just what I needed on this rainy day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. You are a treasure for sure.

Congratulations, sweet Binky Bell, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a little cutie Binky Bell!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla