Thread: Doardito El Gatito Grande

Doardito El Gatito Grande

Que uno Gatito Grande you ae Doradito , a great Owesome Litte Orange Gato of the Future.
    You are such a bundle of furry joy and that is wonderful that you are now in your own cas , instead of being out on the streets which can be so hard on a Kitten.

We would all love to come to Mexico City to visit you Doradito , and bring home take out from the many excellent restaurants that Mexico City boasts.
    We could bring our Big AWA Mice and have a ball.

Michael Angel, My Orange Porch Angels, Miqueito and Mickey and Monroe the Fluffy Tail Brothers just love you Doradito and are sending a message of love and Our Finest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Orange Gatito of the Future and Our Newest Gatito of the Day Dorito El Hombre to be.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hola Doradito!

"Little Golden One" indeed. You are a very handsome little guy.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Hola Doradito lindo!!! Que gusto saludar a un vecinito

You are such a handsome little boy, thank God a loving girl found you and gave you the home full of love you deserve.
    I hope you're having a great day sweetie

HAPPY COTD DORADITO LINDO!

Love and kisses from Guatemala

P.S.
    La plancha de la foto es exactamente igual a la mia!
    astrid

Hola, Doradito, gatito lindo! You are an absolutely adorable golden kitty! I like your lovely tabby markings and your energetic kitten spirit! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh, dearest Doradito, aren't you just the cutest little boy! Such a SWEET little kitten face, with those copper-colored eyes that match your fur, looking out at the world with such joy and fascination. And your fur is so beautiful with those orange and white colors, and it looks so soft.. I'd love to reach to Mexico City and pet you! I hope your loving Purrrson will deliver some pets from us to you. And those LOOOOONG white whiskers are quite striking.. And look at those big paws! We bet you will grow up to be a BIG boy!

We are so glad you were rescued from the street and brought home to your family who have come to love you so very much! You make them smile with your antics, exploring your whole house and playing with anything you find, especially small balls. And you are so affectionate too. You all share a delightful home full of love!

Congratulations, darling Doradito, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and your whole family are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps even some new small balls to play with!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Doardito what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I love your golden eyes and fur!!! You are like a happy ray of sunshine bringing smiles to all who see you!!! You certainly made me smile. Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Doardito, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Doradito,

What a handsome little fellow you are. You sure look like you are right at home
    in your forever home now. Kitties don't do well all alone on the streets. I'm happy that
    your family found you & took you home. Congratulations on being our very special
    CAT OF THE DAY. Enjoy your special day sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Darling Doradito!

Hi Doradito! Happy Cat of the Day! Oh, aren't you the most handsome, most adorable, most joyful, most lovable little Orangeman! Great thanks to your wonderful family of humans for rescuing you from a life on the streets, giving you the happy, carefree, love filled life you always deserved! How well your family's kindness and compassion have been rewarded, having a beautiful best friend for life in you, sweetheart! And you know, Doradito, it was raining here all day, dark and gloomy. Then I clicked on your photos and read your heartwarming story and voila, the sun is shining! No coincidence I think! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet little man! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day on center stage, being spoiled rotten, doing all sorts of fun stuff! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, darling Doradito!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~