Thread: Arthur

Arthur

Love this cat! Arthur reminds me of felines of my childhood. They kept the possums, raccoons, and dogs out of our play areas. We often climbed trees together. The Chatty Catties sometimes kept me out of trouble, giving me a chance to reconsider outcomes. Arthur is so lucky, my kitty Oscar would love those fence posts.

Arthur the Awesome!!!

I remember in the Tv Series All in the Family when Edith wanted Archie to eat in the kitchen as Arthur used to do.
    But Arthur sniffed Archie Arthur was the Cat!!

That was funny but I eat with My Cats al the time I spread the food out on the bed and we share.
    Arthur you certainly have a great place to live, until the snows come, and even then you are a fearless explorer in the arctic conditions.
    You are a regular go getter at, and a real outdoors Cat who lives for adventure!!!!

Ebony Beau Tubster and Ebonite Tubbette Angels , along wit Tubster Panther And Ebony Beau Tubster Two are sending the Black Cats MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWS To the at Of Adventure and Ou Newest Cat of the Day Awesome Arthur.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi Arthur, You're a very handsome boy! I can tell from the writeup that you are one adverturesome brave smart independent cat, one who loves to hunt. You're lucky your present humans adopted you and now you have a home that suits you with lots of outdoor space on the prairie. I hope you have many more years with your family. Be careful outside because I'm pretty sure you are not going to stop going outside to hunt and climb trees. Congrats on being COTD!

Dearest Arthur, what an utterly gorgeous sleek black kitty you are! So many photos, of you hard at work protecting your family from predators, rounding up the horsies, checking the birdies, stretching out on the fence, climbing the trees.. then coming in to eat some treats, chat with your family (about more treats), and cuddle with them, then going to sleep on the bed. We LOOOOOVE that last photo of you taking a rest after your long, busy day hard at work, and we love your big pawsies tucked up by your sweet face.

We're so glad your people rescued you from that shelter. They love you very, very much, and you love them very, very much right back. What a delightful home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Arthur, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and your people and your horsies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome kitty! You picked out both of your purrents. Cats and horses have been buddies from way back.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Dearest Arthur, what an utterly gorgeous sleek black kitty you are! So many photos, of you hard at work protecting your family from predators, rounding up the horsies, checking the birdies, stretching out on the fence, climbing the trees.. then coming in to eat some treats, chat with your family (about more treats), and cuddle with them, then going to sleep on the bed. We LOOOOOVE that last photo of you taking a rest after your long, busy day hard at work, and we love your big pawsies tucked up by your sweet face.

We're so glad your people rescued you from that shelter. They love you very, very much, and you love them very, very much right back. What a delightful home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Arthur, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and your people and your horsies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

Beautiful blackie kitty Arthur! You are one busy guy ... I agree with Phesina, what a sweet picture of you resting after your day of work is done! You are so sleek and handsome! I'd love to hear you chatting with your people, or to give you a gentle snuggle! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Arthur what a handsome fellow you are!!!

It was such a treat to see your wonderful pictures. My 3 ebony cats are so jealous because they can't go outside. We live by a busy street. They are thrilled to see you get top honors today though. They love it when one of their distant ebony cat cousins, get top honors. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Arthur, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats, handsome Arthur on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Arthur!!!

Hi Arthur, you handsome ebony gent! Happy Cat of the Day!!! What a beautiful, heart wrenching, life affirming story your Daddy has shared with us, sweetheart! That photo of you perched in your tree, those amazing, sparkling green eyes gazing out into the great prairie beyond, is breathtaking! Perhaps you're perusing your ranch, keeping count of your charges, your horse pals, or more likely, keeping in check those pesky predators, the foxes! Oh, what an adventurous, carefree life you're leading there in beautiful Colorado, helping out with the ranch chores, keeping your family safe from those pesky predators, and your most important job of all, making sure your family feels loved and needed! It's so very sad, your beginning, having to be "turned in" for your natural, predatory proclivities. But there's no doubt that you found that very special forever family in your Mom and Dad, that forever home where you could live out your life in the most idyllic of settings! (I'm guessing the best part of your day is coming inside and laying your sweet head down on that soft pillow!)
    He has family and friends who love him, lots of birds and mice to chase, and acres and acres of field to explore. We really love him, and he is an important member of our family.
    How blessed you are, Arthur, and how lucky your family is, having a beautiful best friend for life in you! What a wonderful story, and what a wonderful way to end my day, meeting you, sweetheart!!! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, Arthur, doing "your thing," being loved and pampered to the max! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Arthur!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~