Thread: JOY!! You are beyond handsome!!

Hybrid View

JOY!! You are beyond handsome!!

As one of our PT members always says, "Be still my lab loving heart!"

You are so handsome and your pictures really made me smile.

Congratulations on being our dog of the day and I am sending you lots of kissies!!!!

Joyful Joy!

Yes, yes, yes! Be still my Labbie loving heart! Happy Dog of the Day to you, Joy, from me and my Labbie girl Star! What a beautiful boy you are, Joy (I'd kill for those lashes, hehe), and so perfectly named, bringing so much joy to your family, your neighbors, your community each and every day! And it's no surprise a boy as handsome and photogenic as you loves mugging for the camera...You're a natural, and oh, doesn't the camera love you!!! Yes, it hard work, modeling and posing for the camera, but with a cuteness quotient as high as yours, it would be a shame for you not to share yourself with the world! Your photos/slide-show are simply fabulous...funny, heart warming, heart melting, joyful, creative...there are no words! And what a lucky boy you are, having such a talented photographer in your forever person! You're the quintessential water loving, people loving, life loving Labbie, Joy, and your family so very blessed to have you in their lives!Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy a very happy day, celebrating your well earned day in the spotlight with your proud person and all of your adoring friends and fans, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love and kisses, woofs and happy Labbie wiggles to you from me and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Yes, yes, yes! Be still my Labbie loving heart! Happy Dog of the Day to you, Joy, from me and my Labbie girl Star! What a beautiful boy you are, Joy (I'd kill for those lashes, hehe), and so perfectly named, bringing so much joy to your family, your neighbors, your community each and every day! And it's no surprise a boy as handsome and photogenic as you loves mugging for the camera...You're a natural, and oh, doesn't the camera love you!!! Yes, it hard work, modeling and posing for the camera, but with a cuteness quotient as high as yours, it would be a shame for you not to share yourself with the world! Your photos/slide-show are simply fabulous...funny, heart warming, heart melting, joyful, creative...there are no words! And what a lucky boy you are, having such a talented photographer in your forever person! You're the quintessential water loving, people loving, life loving Labbie, Joy, and your family so very blessed to have you in their lives!Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy a very happy day, celebrating your well earned day in the spotlight with your proud person and all of your adoring friends and fans, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love and kisses, woofs and happy Labbie wiggles to you from me and Star!
    It's times like these, I wish there was a "LIKE" button here on PT

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    I can't say it any better than that! I need a LOVE button and an extreme cuteness alert for you, sweet boy Joy! I can imagine the smiles and delight you bring to all the people you meet. I'm about ready to board a flight to Ukraine so I can give you tons of hugs, lovies and snuggles! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Lab Joy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Happy Joy!

Wow! What an awesome dog you are, Joy! All of your pics are great...and yes, you really do like taking pictures - lol!
    Have a great time being Dog of the Day today!

What a handsome fellow & so aptly named too. Joy is a perfect name for such a social guy
    like you. The Bubbles Day looks like such fun for everyone, including you sweet boy. Congrats on
    being chosen as our outstanding DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of cyber hugs and kisses
    and wishes for a long, happy and healthy life with your family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Joy

It was so nice to meet you Joy and what a handsome boy you are, so
    full of fun and joy, lol. One can tell how much you family loves you.
    Congratulations for being our very best "Dog of the Day"