Thread: Loki

Loki

Hello Loki, it's a pleasure to meet you. You certainly are a cute little boy--just adorable. It looks as if you're smiling in the second photo. I like your colors and your sleek body; I can see why your human loves you. I hope you all have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Loki

It's so nice to meet you Loki, what a handsome boy you are and anyone
    can tell how much your family loves you, It looks like you love to play.
    Congratulations for being our very best DOG OF THE DAY.

On behalf of Loki I would like to thank you guys for the nice comments and for making him Dog of the Day

Precious Loki!

Oh be still my heart! A JRT x Fox Terrier! I've always been mom to big dogs, but find the looks, the unbridled energy, the clownish personality, the "100% terrier energy and cuteness" of the JRT and/or Fox Terrier, simply irresistible...and that YOU are, Loki, totally irresistible! That last photo of you showing off your "toofie grin" is priceless! AND, you just happen to be a cuddle bug to boot! How perfect can one pup get? hehe Your human loves you so very much, Loki, and it's easy to understand why! What fun times you and she/he will be sharing over the many years to come, what happy memories you'll be making! Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying a very happy Dog of the Day, playing with your stuffed turtle and rubber mousie, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you precious Loki, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day...EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Loki

I love jacks and I can tell Loki is the best! Great photos

Hello Loki,

You are certainly a good looking fellow & it looks like you are full of energy and ready to play.
    I see your "slightly worn" tennis ball & that makes me smile as that was my dogs thing to do after
    finishing playing fetch. Congratulations on being chosen as the DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses. Enjoy your special day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Loki!

I assume that you like to stir things up a bit, judging from your name - lol!
    Loki - you are so cute! Have fun being Dog of the Day!