Thread: Princess Sophie the SophistiCat!!!

Princess Sophie the SophistiCat!!!

What a sweet Little Cat of the day you are Princess Sophie and my Empress Josephine sends a big hello.
    WE agree that from a small Kitten a mighty Cat will grow, and become even more beautiful than you are now.

You are such a Fantastic Cat of the Future with so many years ahead of you.
    WE wish we could visit you Pricess Sophie and we pray that we can see you as Queen Sophie.

We Lucky Found Hotel Cats are sending our Royal MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Roya Cat Of The Future and Our Cat of the Day Princess Sophie.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sweet Sophie! Are you sure she's not Siamese? Her vocal characteristics sure suggest it.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Princess Sophie, what a beautiful girl you are! I like your lovely blue eyes, your dark ears and nose, your ringed tail, your long white whiskers and white coat! Are you doing your Grumpy Cat impression in the last picture? You like to observe at bath time -- you keep up with the doggies -- you snuggle with your person for sleep -- and best of all, you have wonderful conversations with your person! I bet there is some meezer in your ancestry. I'd love to travel to Poland for some play time with you! Since I can't, I hope you'll get to have fun today with your very caring person! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Princess Sophie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest little Princess Sophie, aren't you just the prettiest young lady! You are not an ugly duckling at all, you are a gorgeous royal baby and you will grow into a gorgeous adult, "a beautiful flower" indeed! You are so cute in your photos.. the profile shot, the one of you "talking," the facial closeup. You are so pretty with your mostly-white fur and the points just beginning to show, your sweet face with the lovely blue eyes, your LOOOOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows.. I wish I could reach all the way to Poland to pet you!

You are such a happy kitten, aren't you! You have a wonderful happy home, with your Purrrson and your two Pomeranian doggie friends. You all love each other so very much, and no wonder! You have so much fun together.. you carrying on detailed conversations with your Meowmie, monitoring her bath water so she can bathe safely, cuddling up with her, sleeping under her arm with your head next to her face, playing with the doggies.. What a great introduction to cat companionship you are for Meowmie!

Congratulations, darling Princess Sophie, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and your doggie pals are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

Last edited by phesina; 06-11-2013 at 03:32 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries

Sophie

Sophie is simply a beautiful Cat of the Day!

Hi pretty Princess! You are SO gorgeous! Have a happy day as COTD, and I hope you get lots of hugs and kisses
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Princess Sophie what a stunning girl you are!!!

It was so much fun seeing your sweet pictures today. You remind me of my Frankie when he was young. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweet Sophie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Princess Sophie,

What a beautiful girl you are and with age, I'm sure you will just become more gorgeous.
    Congratulations on being chosen as our special CAT OF THE DAY. Enjoy your special day sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Princess Sophie!

Hi Princess Sophie in Poland! A very happy Cat of the Day to you!!! What a stunning girl you are, Sophie! Your gorgeous coloring and sparkling blue eyes could win over even the hardest of hearts! But of course your mommy, being a softie at heart, was a pushover! I have to disagree with your human though on one point...You are ANYTING but a "small seed," and "ugly duckling!" You're a beauty inside and out, and of that there is no doubt! How fortunate she is to have been blessed with a "first" as special as you, sweetheart! It's clear YOU have made her a kitty, along with doggie lover, for life! Now that's a legacy worthy of bragging rights! And I have no doubt, if you chose to go that route, that you will garner many blue ribbons on the show circuit, AND be the most loving of fur moms! But your most important role, your most cherished role, is and forever will be as your human's sweet and loving furkid and loving companion! In that regard you are already a "blue ribbon" holder! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, princess! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration, being love and pampered to pieces...royally! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Princess Sophie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sophie!

Sophie is beautiful...not an 'ugly duckling' at all!
    Enjoy being Cat of the Day, lovely lil' girl!