Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Saying goodbye to Bon...

One week

Today seems so hard. I can't believe my big boy has been gone a week
    Thank you all so much for your kind words, they mean more than you know.
    It's so hard to believe all the things that remind me of him. A cracked open door that should have been pushed open by him, him in my way while I change the sheets or put the clothes away, just so many things. I sure miss that big lug.

The post about Bon, Huney and Tori truthfully broke my heart. Honestly, I hope you take comfort in knowing those three are up there together. I like to think all the Pettalk doggies despite how cheesy it sounds maybe have managed to find each other. Maybe they were all connected by the thought of "Oh my god, my mom used to take pictrues of me all the time with that dumb flashy box and put them all over the internet?! yours too?!" and somehow they knew. Or maybe Phred or Corinna or Terry brought them all together. Maybe I am wrong but I like to think they all have each other, and they're never alone.

Dear Anna,

I know how the pain just sinks in deeper as time passes at first. I was looking at Tommy's thread for the first time in many months, and my pain-filled posts even weeks after he passed. I just want you to know you are in my thoughts. You've suffered so much loss recently with Huney and now Bon. I know no words can make the pain better, but that it helps to know people understand, hurt with you, and know how hard it is. Much love to you.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

I haven't been here in so long, and I didn't know about Bon. I'm so sorry. It doesn't seem like that long ago when you brought him home. I remember telling you how much I wanted a Mastiff after seeing your beautiful boy.

RIP big boy.

More {{{hugs}}} Anna. Your doggies are and were so blessed to have you and Mark as parents.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

As I was going through my pictures last night I came across a few of my favorites. Still can't believe it's been almost 6 weeks since he's been gone. It feels like just yesterday.

He was always looking at me. Yep he loved me so much.

He was mom's favorite

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Such lovely treasured photos Anna xxxx. It has been such a sad heartbreaking year .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

It seemed like Bon and Gull were on pettalk as puppies at the same time and looking at the dates you posted, they were only 2 months apart. I can't believe they passed away days apart. We both should have had many more years with those wonderful boys. I can still remember chuckling over Bon's drool stories. Those eyes are so soulful. He was one gorgeous boy. I'm so sorry such a special man was taken from you much too soon. Heaven is surely a whole lot brighter now though.

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards