Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Saying goodbye to Bon...

Blog Entries

So sorry

I am so sorry to hear of your family's great loss. He was a beautiful fella for sure

I'm so sorry. He was for sure a handsome boy. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Mark. RIP big handsome Bon.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I'm so sorry! RIP Bon!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Sending you hugs, Anna, and Mark too. I am so sorry for your loss. You made the right decision - as did so many times during his life.

No doubt he was a beloved part of your family. I have tears after reading your article about Bon. You made the right decision for him; he's not suffering any more. I am so sorry for your loss. My condolences to you. ((Hugs)) Kay in NC

I've been thinking of you guys all day. He is going to be so very much missed. From everyone that loved him from near and far!! <3 u!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Sad, sad woos over Bon, he was such a magnificient boy! He will be greatly missed by all of us who had the great joy of knowing him. love & hugs from our whole pack. Godspeed, handsome Bon, enjoy full health beyond the Bridge.

Dear Anna and Mark,

I absolutely hate posting in this thread. I have started several times and then close it out and then come back again. Even now I sit here staring, frustrated that I can't find any words to say. I mean I think of your dogs as an extended part of my own dogs. I've been there since Bon was a puppy. I remember being excited to meet him and bringing Tori to meet him too. I remember him riding in the car with me to go to Findlay. It seems like it was all just yesterday. I smile a little now when you say how he could be a "pain in the ass", because I know those stories and that side of him too, but I definitely know that Bon Bon was a big pile of love and sweetness. He was limping the last time I was there and we talked about and I was thinking he probably sprained or twisted something in his leg and hopefully it would all heal up real soon. How can it go from that to where it is now?!! I was so shocked when you called to tell me the news and completely blown away when you called to tell me how fast things were moving. I am so heartbroken that I didn't get to come and see him one more time. This is just so hard. Thank you for mentioning Tori. I like to think of Huney, Bon and Tori as being together. I don't think I told you this but when I first lost Tori I had this stupid fear of her being alone wherever she was and not knowing where to go or what to do, so I would try to tell her to find Huney...."You know Huney, she's there also, find Huney". Now I hope the three of them are together, along with so many others that we have lost. *Sigh* I love you both. ((HUGS))

Thank you everyone.

Robin, I just know the two of them are up there having a blast with each other. And Huney, she'll sit and watch

We got our Bon back today. OMG I miss him SO much

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I am so sorry, Anna. Big tears coming after reading all of that. Sending you a hug. Run free at the bridge, sweet boy.

Anna and Mark,
    I knew nothing. I am shocked and so very sorry to hear of your loss. I have such a fondness for those big, lug headed dogs, and Bon was such a beauty. We never, ever know the time we have left with our loved ones. I am so sorry that Bon's life was cut short. You performed the ultimate act of kindness and stopped his suffering, which only begins yours. Many kind thoughts sent to you.
    Johanna

Oh my, I am so sorry for your loss.

I followed Bon's story on FB and was so disappointed and sad when the time had come to part w/him. Even though you wanted more time w/him, you did the selfless thing and helped him to the Bridge. He loves you even more for it b/c now he's pain free and free to run. Blessings and peace to you all. Bon is safe and happy and waiting for the day when you'll all be reunited.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Oh, Anna I am so, so sorry. I haven't visited PT in a while now and knew nothing of Bon being ill. Know you are in my heart and mind at this sad, sad time.

Rest in peace big boy Bon, you are sorely missed by those who loved you so and also those knew of you.

Blog Entries
    I am so sorry to read of Bon's passing. You mentioned the unconditional love Bon gave you day after day & you gave him the same unconditional love. That is what hurts the most when your best buddy, passes over the rainbow bridge or their best human friend goes before them. It is the time spent together that means the most. You mentioned Bon's big tail hitting the wall & waking you. That memory will always be there. Rest in Peace Bon Gentle Giant
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom