Thread: Echo!!!

Echo!!!

You're a cutie Echo!!! I bet you and your brother Kilo keep your humans very busy!
    Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Echo!

Echo, you are so beautiful with your snow white fur and your adorable sweet face! Congratulations on being our very special Pet of the Day! I'm sure your human companions will give you ltos of extra special treats.

Tequila Sunrise, My Rainbow Bridge Guardian Angel

Blog Entries

Echo

Really loved seein' Echo as POTD, would love to see his bro too! Smooches to Echo

Adorable Echo!

Hi Echo! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to brother Kilo too!!! Oh, what a beautiful, snow white Ferret boy you are, Echo...total heart meltdown in progress! (LOVE your colorful neck wear!) We can't thank your mom and dad enough for choosing adult rescue, giving you and your brother both, the happiest and most loving of forever homes! It's great to hear how well you're doing, packing on the pounds (ounces?) and getting into all of that mischief you Ferrets are famous for! What a scamp! How wonderful it must be for you and brother, after a long, hard day of playing, to cuddle up on the couch with your humans for some cuddle and TV time, great for your parents too, having two such loving creatures to snuggle up next to!!! What a life, and no critter is more deserving than you, Echo! You're the cutest, and so very deserving of your Pet of the Day regin!!! Thanks for brightening my dark and stormy day with your beautiful self and your heartwarming story, Echo! Hope you and brother Kilo are enjoying a very happy day of celebration, being spoiled rotten, treated to all your hearts desire and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you adorable Echo, and to Kilo too! Long and happy life to you both!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh you are just gorgeous!!! Congrats on POTD, and on your wonderful home!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Echo what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I enjoyed seeing your pictures and reading about you very much. What fun it must be having you and your brother Kilo, as friends. Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Echo, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Echo!

OMG - you are too cute and funny - lol!
    Have fun being Pet of the Day, Echo!