Thread: ~Natala~

~Natala~

You're a little cutie Natala! Congrats on being POTD! Have fun with your sister Kierra today!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Natala what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. You certainly made me smile. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. You are like a happy ray of sunshine. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Natala, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adorable Natala!

Hi Natala! Happy Pet of the Day to you! Awww, if you aren't the most adorable Gerbil girl, so pretty with your plush golden coat and big, black eyes, so sweet and loving in personality, and oh yes, quite the model too! Your photos are beautiful, and your sweet expression, utterly heart melting! How lucky your human is to have a best furry friend in you, Natala...Kierra too! You're a treasure, sweet baby girl, and so very deserving of your very special Sunday Pet of the Day reign! I hope you and sister Kierra are both enjoying a very happy day of celebration, being treated to all your hearts desires! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Natala, and to Kierra too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~