Thread: Spectacular SPARKY!

Spectacular SPARKY!

Hi, beautiful Sparky! I wonder if you have since acquired a taste for mealworms or continue to bury them?! I wish you a splendid spider POTD celebration with all the things you enjoy most, especially being with your devoted guardian and maybe even controling the remote . . . that was so funny how you went into neighbors place and was found with one of your 8 legs on the remote . . . ! You have many more years ahead to bask in your cyber stardom and entertain your loving person, sweetheart!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Spectacular Sparky!

Hi Sparky! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a gorgeous, magnificent, and oh yes, personality packed creature you are! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading your human's very entertaining and informative tribute to her/his beautiful, most unique friend! You really are a character! I laughed out loud at your remote caper (oh, that poor neighbor ), and of course being the stylish girl that you are, hard to resist that diamond! Best of all was learning of your amazingly long life, knowing that your human will be blessed with many more years with you, her beautiful, mischievous, life loving, 8 legged friend! And just as your humans says, if more people could spend time with a Tarantula as special as you, they would fear less and love more! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special, adventure filled, action packed day, being spoiled rotten! You deserve it! Long and happy life to you, spectacular Sparky!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sparky says thanks you!

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Hi Sparky! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a gorgeous, magnificent, and oh yes, personality packed creature you are! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading your human's very entertaining and informative tribute to her/his beautiful, most unique friend! You really are a character! I laughed out loud at your remote caper (oh, that poor neighbor ), and of course being the stylish girl that you are, hard to resist that diamond! Best of all was learning of your amazingly long life, knowing that your human will be blessed with many more years with you, her beautiful, mischievous, life loving, 8 legged friend! And just as your humans says, if more people could spend time with a Tarantula as special as you, they would fear less and love more! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special, adventure filled, action packed day, being spoiled rotten! You deserve it! Long and happy life to you, spectacular Sparky!
    Hi, this is Sparky's human, Alyx, and she says thank you for the lovely comment. She is currently having an adventure in the fruit basket on the table and can't speak for herself, but she did say she will be planning many more adventures, and, oh yes, diamonds are now passé, she has managed to get my opal pendant and will NOT give it back. To make sure, she hid it in her log.