Thread: Hiccup

Hiccup

Hi Hiccup....What a pretty baby you are. I love your name. With all
    that pretty white hair I bet you are hard to keep clean. I hope you like a bath.
    Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see and read such nice things about you.
    You are handsome.

Linda in SC

Hiccup

Hiccup what a handsome boy you are and it's so nice
    to meet you. It sounds like you have a wonderful life
    with your family and they love you so much. Congratulations
    for being our very best Dog Of The Day.......

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    You sure are a cutie pie - little Mr Hiccup. Love that name!!!

We hope that you're having an extra special fun filled day today, as you enjoy being honored as DOTD. And please do be careful out there as you explore your neighborhood, since you're pretty little to be out there by yourself. Maybe you should take Jake along with you.............
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Adorable Hiccup!

Hi Hiccup! Happy Dog of the Day to you!!! What a happy, life loving *smiley* pup you are, Hiccup! I'm smiling from ear to ear looking at all of your beautiful pics, that look of joy on your face! What a beautiful blend of breeds you are, Hiccup, and what a great, most creative name your human has chosen for you! It's suits you to perfection! And there's no doubt that you were meant to be "the one," and oh, what a wonderful addition to your family you turned out to be, more than living up to their expectations, bringing so much happiness, smiles and laughs to their days with your joyful personality! You're one extra special doggie, Hiccup, and your family so very blessed to have you in their lives! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with Jake the Lab and your proud people, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Hiccup!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Hiccup, What a cute little dog you are! You look as if you're smiling. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all your photos. I am familiar with Siler City; it's a great area to live. I hope you have a very long happy life with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hiccup

Hello Hiccup, What a cutie patootie you are. I'd love to play games with you little fella.
    Your family is very lucky to have a little dynamo like you as a member. I hope you & Jake get to have a
    celebration in your honor as the special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're a cutie Hiccup! I really like your name! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a handsome puppy you are, Hiccup! I love your name and your personality shines through in your pictures. I know what you mean about the runt of the litter having such a great personality, my little dog 13 was the runt of his litter and your description fits him to a tee. I know you are a delight to your family and they will get may years of joy from you.

Hurray for Hiccup!

Oh my - what a cute bundle of white fur - lol! I can tell that you enjoy life, Hiccup! But...please ask your owner not to let you roam the neighborhood, as we don't want anything bad to happen to you!
    Enjoy being Dog of the Day, sweet boy!