Thread: Bowie in Australia

Bowie in Australia

Hello Bowie in Australia, What a handsome boy you are! I smiled when I read that you look for apples and pears to eat. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your pics and couldn't help but notice you have one blue eye and one brown one. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

hi Bowie, I have a Cattle dog mix and I know how special that can be! Happy DOTD!!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Beautiful Bowie!

Hi Bowie from Down Under! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a beautiful blend of breeds you are, Bowie (your bi-colored eyes are gorgeous), and at almost 10 years young, still so full of zest and energy and a love for life...for all things living! Lucky you, Bowie, having your very own beach to romp on, a park nearby to visit with your Dad, a neighbor kitty to play with (well, try to play with, hehe), pears, and apples to eat fresh from your very own apple tree, and no doubt a doting mom waiting at home to adjust your bed basket after an exhausting day of playing! Could life be any more perfect? But I think your parents would agree that it is they who are the truly lucky ones, having a furkid as special as you in their lives, bringing so much joy, laughs and love to their days! You're the best, Bowie, and so very worthy of your Dog of the Day reign! Wear your crown proudly, sweet baby girl, and enjoy a very happy, fun and adventure filled day of pampering! Oh! Love ALL of your pics, but I can't find your video! Maybe your mom can come back and re-post it, or it might be me/my computer)! Lots of love, hugs and smoochies to you beautiful Bowie from Oz!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Pretty girl Bowie,

You sure have unique markings and I love those ears of yours. Nothing gets by you I bet.
    You sound like a very sweet pup & one that is a big part of the family. Congratulations to you today
    as the honored DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses sweet girl & I hope you enjoy your special day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Bowie, doggie girl and happy belated Birthday! What lovely eyes you have- one blue, one brown! I smiled when I read about how you find yourself a snack of fresh fruit! And how you let your people know you need help adjusting your resting spot You are pretty and smart! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi pretty Bowie!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Thanks from Bowie

Thanks so much for all the lovely comments! Today I went a for a walk, then I supervised while dad worked on a car.:-):-):-) lots of love Bowie