Thread: Coconut the rabbit

Coconut the rabbit

Hello Coconut, What a pretty rabbit you are! Your fur looks so soft and shiny. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. I hope you have many years with your human. Congrats on being POTD!

Beautiful Bunny Coconut!

Hi Coconut! Happy Pet of the Day to you...so happy to meet you, sweet bunny girl! What a yummy Chocolate Mini Rex you are, Coconut...love your name, too! Just as your person has said, your coat, color and "design," are gorgeous! You are definitely "show" worthy, and should you decide to go the show circuit route I have no doubt you're going to wow the judges...Just one stroke of that velvety soft coat and they'll be putty in your paws! And I can just imagine how beautiful your babies will be! You've only been home with your person for a short while but already you and she/he are becoming fast friends, and of course it's going to take a bit of time for you to get used to all of those new sounds and people. But I have no doubt that in short order you're going to be the most confidant bunny on the planet...You're already one of the most loved, and for good reason! Thanks for brightening my rainy day with your beautiful bunny self, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your big day on center stage, chowing down on some fresh strawberry leaves, being pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful bunny Coconut!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I want everyone to meet my rabbit Coconut. She is eight months old and I love her to pieces! She is a chocolate mini rex that I recently got. She is show quality, but I have no idea if I will show her. I hope to breed her someday and get some great kits from her because of her amazing coat color and design. When I got her, she was a bit shy and so now I am trying to get her used to her new home and the sound of my voice. And don't worry, she's not usually on mesh, I just put her there to get a good picture of her. Her cage bottom has lots of places for her to rest her feet.

She still is a bit shy of other people, but she is getting more and more friendly. The person that I got her from named her, and I am starting to think that the name goes with her. She loves to eat strawberry leaves best of all. She also very soft to pet. I love her!
    Yummy bunny Coconut! Your coat is so pretty and it looks like soft suede! I know you will do a great job adjusting to your new home and your very caring person! I bet you will be a terrific mommy too I hope you get a yummy treat of strawberry leaves or something equally delicious to celebrate YOU! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day, Coconut!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Coconut what a lovely rabbit you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures. Your fur looks like velvet even in your pictures. You certainly gave me a smile!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Coconut, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww Coconut, you're so pretty! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla