Thread: Beautiful Bacon!

Beautiful Bacon!

Hi Bacon! Happy Pet of the Day! What a stunning Dragon you are, Bacon! Your coloring is gorgeous, and while I think you're trying your best to give us your "fierce face" in that first photo, you're not fooling us! I'm so glad your sat still long enough for your human to take those shots...they're amazing! And happy to hear no claws were injured in the photo shoot! What a beautiful, sweet and gentle, curious, most unique best friend your person has in you, Bacon! You're truly special, and so very deserving of being crowned our most deserving Pet of the Day! Hope you're enjoy your big day in the spotlight, Bacon, being pampered to pieces and loved to the max! Lots of love to you, beautiful Bacon! Long and happy life to you! (Just wondering what your human was "thinking of" when he/she named her/his other animal companions!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats Bacon, on being POTD! You are very photogenic and sound like a lot of fun to be around.

These are not the droids you were looking for

Bacon you are a stunning dragon to be sure!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. You are like a happy ray of sunshine with that big dragon smile!!! Please thank your human for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Bacon, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're gorgeous Bacon! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla