Thread: TAMPA, FL area: Roof caved in from storms; Animals need help on scene and people to help and take in.

TAMPA, FL area: Roof caved in from storms; Animals need help on scene and people to help and take in.

EMERGENCY HELP NEEDED NOW!

Calling all cat rescue & dog rescue groups and any other animal shelters that may be located nearby:
    Please help me pass the word.

This was just announced on national weather station. EMERGENCY HELP NEEDED IMMEDIATELY
    @ Humane Society of Pinealls County Florida (near Tampa area).

The roof of the humane society just caved in. The staff at that shelter is very busy rushing around attempting to rescue all the cats and dogs inside that shelter and are EXTREMELY DESPERATE for your help.

If you are able to assist them RIGHT NOW, please show up at their facility immediately.

The address to this humane society is 3040 State Road 590, ClearWater, Florida, and their phone number is (727) 797-7722.

On behalf of this shelter, thanks so much in advance for all of your help. It is apprecciated far more than you will ever know or realize
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oh no, how horrible! I so hope a lot of people will show up and help.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Thanks, Randi. I hope so too!

I posted this in Dog Rescue and Pet Rescue too, since it isn't just cats affected by this, and the more the word can get out, the better.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery