Thread: Nutrience vs Blue Buffalo

Nutrience vs Blue Buffalo

So Nutrience has a new line of dog food - grain free. I'm looking at the ocean fish and salmon recipe.

I heard it compares well to Blue and Merrick. I don't really want to switch Clover off Blue, but if this food is as good or better then I probably will. I have a very hard time ordering Blue at the store I work in. Blue isn't very popular, and we need like $500 in an order for it to go through. Nutrience is our store "brand" or whatever. We have a ton of it, and get it easily. We sell a lot too. Also my discount on this brand is amazing. (that isn't that important, I'd rather feed her what's best)

Anyway so I'm feeding Blue fish and sweet potato right now.
    http://www.bluebuffalo.com/dog-food/lp-fish

This is the only page for the Nutrience I'm able to find
    http://www.nutrience.ca/Grain-Free/ click on learn more about grain free dog food at the bottom for ingredients

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo

Here is the ingredient list for nutrience
    http://www.nutrience.ca/Grain-Free/p...inFree-Dog.pdf

Don't know anyone who uses Nutrience ,but from their website, it looks pretty good. How does it compare pricewise to Blue?
    My daughter feeds Blue & really likes it for her dog .Did you ask your Vet's opinion on the Nutrience? It does seem to compare well
    with Blue on ingredients.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

In my opinion... if it ain't broke, don't fix it Owners are always striving to look for the next best thing, and while I applaud owners for always trying to do what's best by their dogs... sometimes the best thing to do is just leave things as they are. Switching foods sometimes risks GI upset, allergy issues, etc... if your pet is doing well on the current food and you've been happy with it so far... I just say, stick with it!

facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Jessika View Post
    In my opinion... if it ain't broke, don't fix it Owners are always striving to look for the next best thing, and while I applaud owners for always trying to do what's best by their dogs... sometimes the best thing to do is just leave things as they are. Switching foods sometimes risks GI upset, allergy issues, etc... if your pet is doing well on the current food and you've been happy with it so far... I just say, stick with it!
    I would, but as I said it's really annoying to get Blue ordered in. I haven't found anything else I'd like to switch to. I do want what's best for her.