Thread: Diana Our Darling Kitten!!!!

Hybrid View

Diana Our Darling Kitten!!!!

Diana Kitten you are truly a vision of loveliness and we know that Princess Di of England would appreciate having such a lovely Cat bearing the same name.
    You are such a darling Cat.

We just love the fact that you are from the Ukraine a place in the world that has certainly seen their share of sorrow, but are now with independence are thriving.
    We just love the fact Diana , that you enjoy your sea food , very fresh!!!

We Found Hotel Cats all love you Diana , and we hope we see you when you grow to adulthood.
    We are sending our sweetest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Dearest Little Cat of the Future and Our Sweet Cat of The Day , Darling Diana.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Pretty Princess Diana

What a beautiful kitten you are. I have always loved Scottish folds. I would love to have one, but with all the strays that God gives me, we are always full around here, and there have been no folds yet. I especially love your picture in the clouds. I checked your websites, and they are very interesting. All of your kitties are gorgeous. Happy Cat of the Day to you and your lovely family, and God Bless

Thanks a lot!

Thank you for the compliments!

On photo Diana is 5 days old

Hello Diana, What a beautiful kitten you are--just adorable. You have the cutest little face and your photos are so lovely. I enjoyed reading about you and hope you have a long happy life with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Oh, dearest little Princess Diana, you are just adorable.. and so photogenic too! What a perfect fashion model you make. (We hope you didn't finally catch that fish, though!) You are such a pretty girl, with that soft white fur and those big pale-blue eyes. You are an outstanding representative of the Scottish Fold breed.. and just five months old today, you're still a growing girl!

Your Purrrsons love you dearly, don't they, and you love them right back. As your Meowmie says, "This young lady tried to be bright and unique and it is worth noting, that she did it perfectly right!" You are full of fun and energy and love playing with the other kitties in your home. And you enjoy going for walks on the leash with your Purrrsons and being admired by everyone you meet. What a delightful, wonderful home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Diana, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrsons and your other kitty housemates are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Eeee! Wait 'til everyone sees that baby picture - full of attitude already at 5 days!
    I've Been Frosted

Exquisite Diana!

Oh, Diana! What an indescribably beautiful, expressive, simply adorable little girl you are! To say you are fashion model material would be an understatement, and oh my gosh, if your person isn't a professional photographer she/he should be! The composition of your photos, the creativity, the lighting, is exquisite! Then again your person has YOU as her/his subject...How can you go wrong? What a lucky family, having a beautiful, exquisite, sweet and loving best friend (and model ) in you, Diana! You're the best! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being pampered royally for the little white princess that you are! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Diana! P.S...LOVED your video! Off now to check out your websites!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~