Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Post a pic of yourself and tell us about yourself

Me! *waves* Hi everyone, I'm a 46 year old mom to three furboys (Chester, Little Bit, and Bowser) living near Dallas. I love music and movies, and tend to get a little obsessed with actors and musicians. I have a spider tattoo and a dragon tattoo with another one in the works, as well as a monroe piercing. Everyone keeps waiting for me to grow up, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. Like Court, I don't fit in too well around here. It's hard being a 'liberal hippie freak' in a very conservative state, but I have amazing friends and as much as I'd like to move away, I don't think I could leave them.

Oh, and I'm short too (5'3") and LIVE in heels. My husband says I would even wear high heeled slippers if they made them!

Quote Originally Posted by micki76 View Post
    Oh, and I'm short too (5'3") and LIVE in heels. My husband says I would even wear high heeled slippers if they made them!
    Hee hee - if I ever see high-heeled slippers, I'll save 'em for ya!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by micki76 View Post

Me! *waves* Hi everyone, I'm a 46 year old mom to three furboys (Chester, Little Bit, and Bowser) living near Dallas. I love music and movies, and tend to get a little obsessed with actors and musicians. I have a spider tattoo and a dragon tattoo with another one in the works, as well as a monroe piercing. Everyone keeps waiting for me to grow up, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. Like Court, I don't fit in too well around here. It's hard being a 'liberal hippie freak' in a very conservative state, but I have amazing friends and as much as I'd like to move away, I don't think I could leave them.

Wow! If you hadn't told us your age, I would've thought that you were in your 20's to 30's. You sure don't look your age and it sounds like you don't act your age either which is a good thing. You'll stay young forever.

Quote Originally Posted by I ♥ My Horses View Post
    BoaLover11 you are AWESOME! How man snakes do you have?? Do you have a blood python??? Your ball python is so cute! I have one too
    I'm sorry I didn't answer sooner, I haven't really been on. lol I just have the boa constrictor and the ball python. No, I don't have a blood python, and I don't really plan on getting one. Some snakes on my list: reticulated python (an SD if I don't think I'll have the means to provide for a standard-sized one), some B. c. constrictors, a B. c. occidentalis, a carpet python (can't decide on what kind), and a white-lipped python. Thanks, he'd be perfect if he wasn't so picky with his food. That's why I love boa constrictors so much more. :P

Quote Originally Posted by I ♥ My Horses View Post
    For BoaLover11 here is a picture of my little python!
    He's (just assuming gender lol) kinda dark, is he in shed? If he is, got any post-shed pics? He's pretty; he has really nice contrast.