Quote Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
It's so nice to see pics of you all. I don't think I knew what any of you looked like before now

here is my photo... it's actually my Before and After photo on facebook lol.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	425320_10151674542401125_1998271111_n.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	56833

My name is Tanya and I am originally from London, Ontario, Canada but have been living in Lancaster PA for the last 7 years. I am a stay at home, homeschooling mom to Hannah who is almost 6 years old now (CRAZINESS) and I work very part time as a teachers assistant for a preschool two mornings a week which Hannah gets to attend with me. We still have our two dogs, Beezer and Belle.

In the photo you see I've lost a lot of weight. I was nearly 300 lbs in the first photo and after a health scare (which turned out to be just a panic attack but was enough to set me straight) I set on a mission to lose weight and be healthy. I started with just diet changes... portion control, eating healthier, etc. Since January I have joined Beachbody and have two wonderful coaches who help push me along and keep me motivated. One is a dear friend from our church who is also on a journey to being healthier and the other is our "headmaster" and he is a wonderful motivator and very knowledgeable and encouraging. I started going to fit club once a week and since then I brought my workouts home and workout there 6 days a week. I've completed three different workout programs and have the T shirts to prove it LOL and I am working on #4 which is Focus T25... VERY tough and very intense. I've run a few 5k's since January. I've lost over 100 lbs... down to about 185 and I still have some more work to do but I'm focused and driven to be the healthiest me I can be. My husband of 8 years this august has joined me in this journey to health and we are pushing each other along.

So between being healthier, homeschooling and keeping up after Hannah my days are pretty busy
That's a very big accomplishment, and it must take an insane amount of dedication! I congratulate you on your success.

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
Too soften the blow of how disgusting I look in this photo I made it smaller. My chins are showing :P But I thought it was too cool not to post! It's me holding a Tegu yesterday at the County Fair! I almost look as fat as him LOL. I had just done a little research on them for a future class *project* and I was actually surprised to have met one haha!
Neither of you are fat. Although I'm not much of a fan of tegus, it's awesome you got to see one, and I hope the project you're planning goes well.