Thread: Post a pic of yourself and tell us about yourself

Hybrid View

Post a pic of yourself and tell us about yourself

It has been some time since we did this, so thought i would start a thread, be lovely to put faces to names if you wish to share and a little about yourself. i will start.

My user name is my real name and i live in New Zealand, have been on PT for Ten years and a lot of you will know me, but for those who don't , i am proud to say i am the ONLY New Zealander here aka (KIWI), Some have joined but alas have left, but still it makes me feel kind of special.

I am 55 years old, live in Hamilton City,married and have two children, daughter who is 20 and son who is 31.
    Owned by two gorgeous furbabies, my kitties Lexie and Nikkita, i started off with one kitty, went to four and sadly have lost two of my babies to renal failure and cancer.

This pic was taken in FEB 2013 at one of my favourite places, The camelia Tea house , a tea plantation on the outskirts of my city.

Looking forward to seeing you all .

Not sure how to delete pics, ONE is a bit blurry so added the better pic afterwards lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me at camelia tea house 2012.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	56521   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me at camelia tea house feb 7th 2013.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	56520  
    Last edited by carole; 06-05-2013 at 06:21 PM.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Aww, good to see you! I'll have to dig up a more recent picture of myself!
    I've Been Frosted

yes please do, come on everyone waiting to see you all.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I'll join in.

My name is Court, and I am 21... born and raised in Arkansas. Aside from my silly accent, I don't fit in around these parts. My main goal right now is to move far far away. I found out that college wasn't right for me, but I still love studying osteology --rearticulation being my favorite passtime.

I am owned by one dog (Towser), three cats (Khaith, Martha, & Adelaide), two birds (Don & Gir), one rat (Wilhelm), and a big fish named Waldo.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

lovely to see you court and meet you,thanks for stopping by.
    Furangels only lent.

Gosh i cannot believe no -one wants to share, when we did this last time so many did, come on don't be shy ,would love to see my PT friends.
    Furangels only lent.