Thread: Our new British friend Oscar John Wild!

Our new British friend Oscar John Wild!

Dearest Oscar, what a fine-looking, gorgeous, fluffy kitty you are.. and at only one year old you are still a growing boy! You are so pretty with your soft white fur with the black accents.. your sweet face with those pale green eyes looking out at us with such delight.. and your cute little black nosie and two-tone paw pads. You are adorable in all your photos and look so completely content. I especially love the one of you on your back in your Purrrson's lap!

That is so good that you prefer to watch the world from the windowsill, rather than go out. Much safer to stay inside! And you keep the house free of spiders when you are not stretched out resting in front of the fire. And what fun that you like to climb in and explore handbags! You and your family enjoy a wonderful home full of love, don't you!

Congratulations, darling Oscar John Wild, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and your Purrrson and the whole family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games and perhaps even a new handbag to climb into.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Strange coincidence???

I don't know if this stunning kitty is named for the famous Oscar Wild(e), but one of his most famous characters, Earnest in "The Importance of Being Earnest" was "allegedly" found in a handbag at Paddington Station. And this kitty has a penchant for hiding out in handbags. Hmmm. Well my Dorian Gray is named for another famous Oscar Wilde character, and true to his namesake he seems to stay young looking. Just sayin'. Whatever.

Hi, I would like to introduce my cat, Oscar John Wild, Oscar for everyday use. My cat has a big character and has an obsession with hand bags whenever he sees an handbag laying round or hung of the back of a chair he will attempt to get in it. Oscar is a loving home bound cat he doesn't like outdoors very much he prefers to sit on the windowsill and see whats going on from safety lol. He is fury and cuddly and he loves to sprawl out in the front of the fire like he's the boss. He does not really know any tricks but he has perfected the art of catching spiders.

When we first got him as a kitten we gave him a flea treatment and left him in the kitchen asleep, half an hour later we checked on him and he had disappeared. We looked all over for him and found that he had climbed into a handbag hanging of the back of the kitchen chair. Ever since then whenever he sees a handbag he likes to climb inside it. He also likes to hide in the kitchen drawers, too! We love him!
    Oscar John, you are absolutely beautiful! Your sweet face, your soft green eyes ... your pretty white coat with the black accents and oh-so-fluffy tail! I'm in love with your two-tone nosie and paw pads, too Heck, I'm pretty smitten with YOU! I can just picture you keeping an eye on your kingdom from the nearest window sill. I think exploring a handbag is a pretty nifty skill to have, too!

Happy Cat of the Day to you, dear Oscar! Could you please have your family give you some petting and snuggles for me
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 06-05-2013 at 04:13 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats, Oscar, on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello Oscar, it's a pleasure to meet you. You certainly are a handsome boy. I smiled as I read about your desire to get in handbags. My RB Luke used to try to do that but he was too big to actually get in the handbag. Back to you, you sound as if you're a very lovable sweet boy. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Oscar what a handsome fellow you are!!!

Thank you for the smile your wonderful pictures gave me today. They certainly brightened up my gloomy rainy day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. Does your family have to do a handbag check before female guests leave to make sure you are not stowing away? Bet that could start some interesting conversations.... "excuse me but I need to check your purse to see if my cat has stowed away in it!!!"

I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest!!!

Congratulations, sweet Oscar, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Oscar,

It is a pleasure to meet you handsome boy. I hope you won't be offended if I call you beautiful, but that's
    just what you are sweetie. I love your beautiful long hair & your unique markings. Congratulations on
    being honored as the CAT OF THE DAY.( I loved the hiding away in ladies handbags story.)
    Enjoy your special day dear Oscar.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Be still my heart!

Hi Oscar, you handbag loving hunk! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    As precious as those last two photos of your gorgeous self are, I just can't get enough of your top/feature photo! Those stunning, pale green eyes of yours appear to be rimmed in auburn, and oh, that sweet nose looks as though it has seen more than a day or two dipped in an inkwell (quite befitting a literary feline such as yourself), and that beguiling expression has me mesmerized! Oh, how fetching you are, Oscar, and how very lucky your family is to have a beautiful best friend in you! You're quite the character, a beauty inside and out, and so very worthy of your Cat of the Day crown! Wear it proudly and continue on, sir, enjoying a very happy day reveling in your "top cat" status!
    Lots of love to you for ending my day with a BIG smile, beautiful Oscar, with bunches of cuddles and kisses too...just because!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oscar!

Oscar - you are just too darn adorable! A funny boy too! (I love handbags too...lol)!
    May everyday be Cat of the Day for you!

My word!!! What a gorgeous creature!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Oscar John Wild you are quite he most handsome of Cats , and we are sure that Oscar Wilde is quite flattered by having that elegant Cat as his namesake.
    He is quite an elegant swelligent as Fred Astaire would have sung.

What a great Cat you will make Oscar John Wild , and we all applaud your'e being Our New Cat Of The Day.

We Found Hotel Cats all send our finest Colonial MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Cat of The Future and Ou Fine Cat Of The Day Owesome Oscar John Wild.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS