Thread: Sadie the Sensational Black Cat!!

Sadie the Sensational Black Cat!!

May God Bless you Rebecca for adopting Sadie.
    So many people adopt the Kittens , and leave the poor Momma Cat to their fate.
    She is such a blessed Cat to have you as a Guardian and Best Friend.

She is such a Dear Ebony Cat and we love that photo of her smiling, it is so plain to see that she just loves having her FurrEver Home
    with all that love that she is sharing with you Rebecca.

Tubster Panther , Ebony Beau Tubster Angel , Ebonite Angel and Ebony Beau Two Angel are all sending their Best Black Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest and Happiest Rescued Cat Sadie the Sweet Heart.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Beautiful Sadie

Rebecca, you have one GORGEOUS cat! I love sleek, short haired kitties, and yours is precious! I just adopted a kitty who kisses me too; it's the best! I wish you two many more years together, and Sadie, pretty girl, happy COTD today!

Dearest Sadie, what an utterly gorgeous, shiny, sleek black kitty girl you are! What good friends you and your Rebecca are, and what a PURRRRFECT Christmas present you were for her five years ago! You make her smile and laugh with all your antics, such as chasing laser pointers and toys, going wild on catnip, gnawing on people's hair who sit in front of you, chatting in your high-pitched kitteny meow. And you and she show your deep affection for each other so well with your nightly routine.. You eat in her room, then jump under the covers with her when it is time to go to sleep.. cuddling together all night, laying your head on her arm and, when she kisses you on your head, you kiss her back.

What a wonderful home you have together, and what delightful times you share!!!

Congratulations, darling Sadie, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Rebecca and the whole family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sadie, gorgeous black kitty lady! I can tell how much you and your special purr-son Rebecca share loads of fun and love! Phesina has said it wonderfully! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful kitty Sadie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sadie what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I loved seein your wonderful pictures. The one of you sprawled across the sofa arm made me chuckle!!! What fun it must be being best friends with you. Please thank Rebecca for sharing you with us. My 3 ebony cats are all sending you happy wishes. They love it when an ebony cousin gets top honors.

Congratulations, sweet Sadie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Sadie,

I really like you name beautiful girl. It is wonderful to know that after all your babies were adopted,
    you also went to a forever home. How great is that. Your day & nightime routine sounds like fun. I
    hope you have a nice day of celebration in your honor as today's CAT OF THE DAY.Sending you ear skritches
    and gentle pets sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Sadie and Rebecca! Happy Cat of the Day to you both!

What a stunning, sleek and shiny, "all black" ebony beauty you are, Sadie! I loved reading your mommy Rebecca's love filled tribute to her gorgeous girl, and how the significance of your original name, Mercedes, was retained in the shortened version, "Sadie!"

Heartfelt thanks to your original rescuers, to the Silicon Valley Animal Control Authority and Shelter and to your forever family, for their kindness and compassion! Thanks to them not only were you, one most deserving kitty, rescued, but all of your babies as well! Oh, I can't imagine a more cherished Christmas Eve gift than one of unconditional furry love and in you, Sadie, and that is exactly what your mommy Rebecca was blessed with!!! (Dad's know how to do Christmas for their girls!) As for those "nightly routines...?" PRICELESS!!! How lucky your mommy Rebecca and your entire family are, having a beautiful best friend, a devoted and loving FOREVER friend, in you,sweet baby girl! You are the gift that keeps on giving...unconditionally!

Thanks so much for ending my day on such a happy note, sweetheart! Reading all about your wonderful life, gazing over your precious pics, was the perfect ending to my day! And I hope YOUR day was an extra special one, filled with love and treats and catnip, everything your heart desires!

Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Sadie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day...EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a beauty Sadie!!! The picture of you on the couch is too funny!
    Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla