Thread: Blade

Blade

What a darling rat you are, Blade! Maybe your bashfulness around strangers will be overcome with time, as you are still a youngster. What a sweet personality you have, smooch machine . . . I hope you get lots of treats and affection to celebrate your deserving POTD honour and enjoy many happy years keeping up the bond with your devoted guardian!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Beautiful Blade!

Hi Blade! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What an adorable rattie boy you are, Blade! Oh, how I wish I could cuddle you and cover that sweet little face of yours with a zillion kisses! Those ears, that little pink nose, those precious wee pawsies are heart slayers! And oh yes, your white blaze is beautiful, your mark of distinction! You've only been with your human for a short while, but already you and she/he have forged such a special bond of love and trust! And I have no doubt with time those "tricks" will come! After all, ratties are known for their smarts, and talents...like hairdressing! What beautiful, sweet and loving best furry friend your human has in you, sweetie pie! You're a gem, a treasure, and so very worthy of your "top pet" props!!!
    T
    hanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Have fun celebrating your big day on center stage, enjoying those cherished shoulder rides, chowing down on treats, being cuddled and loved to pieces!
    Lots of love, gentle hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Blade, and to all of your furry bros too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blade what an adorable fellow you are for sure!!!

Your sweet pictures sure made me smile!!! I can tell you are a rare treasure!!! Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us!!! I bet a kiss from you is very special indeed!!!

Congratulations, sweet Blade, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a cutie Blade! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

yay go Blade!!

Thank you everyone!
    Blade and I were super happy that he got pet of the day!!
    We've spend the day lazing around and playing chasies with the rest of the boys! Blade never seems to run out of energy haha no such thing as being bored with him around

Xenia xoxxx