Thread: Clover and Zeke won't eat?

Clover and Zeke won't eat?

Since we got the pup they both aren't that interested in their food. They eventually will eat it..but sometimes I need to add can food or yogurt to get them to eat. Is there anything I can do? Are they just stressed from the pup? I put them in the kitchen and close the doors so it's just them and the pup is in a different room or outside so I don't get why they wont eat! I even tried feeding in other rooms farther away from the pup. It's very unusual for Clover to turn down food so I really feel there is a problem.

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo

They are protesting the best way they know how. I would pick a routine and stick to it, they will not starve themselves. Honest!
    I've Been Frosted

Yep, Sala does this when her daily routine is messed up. In fact, my work schedule has been wonky lately so she hasn't been eating like normal. Like Karen said, just stick to a routine and I believe Clover and Zeke will adjust and eat just fine. Good luck!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

I'm a little worried something is wrong with the food. They're on different food and brands though. I work in a pet store though, and I was moving Clovers bag of food on the shelf and it split open. I taped it right back up and a couple weeks later is when I bought it. I figured it was fine since I taped it immediately but I just added the new food within the last week.

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo

Quote Originally Posted by Sowa View Post
    I'm a little worried something is wrong with the food. They're on different food and brands though. I work in a pet store though, and I was moving Clovers bag of food on the shelf and it split open. I taped it right back up and a couple weeks later is when I bought it. I figured it was fine since I taped it immediately but I just added the new food within the last week.
    As they are on different foods, I doubt the behavior change has to do with the food. As long as they eat eventually, and normal poop happens, I wouldn't worry about it!
    I've Been Frosted

In addition, by adding to their food to bribe them into eating, they're training YOU.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.