Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Baseball time - the All Stars!

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Winnie, Angel, Chuck and Frankie are coming. Chip has to stay home this trip. He is recovering from a mystery fever and infection he had. He is doing very well now and for sure on the mend. Just want him 100% before he goes adventuring.
    Chip and I thank you for asking about him. He is his usual ornery self again, picking on his bros and sisters.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Cassie would like to visit the museum! She has been very talkative these past few days!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Cassie would like to visit the museum! She has been very talkative these past few days!
    Don't worry, Cassie. I just found out that Meowmie and Soncat both have member cards for the museum so I plan to take both of them. I'm going to check the computer, we get emails telling us about special things going on there. Maybe I should try for Meowmie's credit card while I'm in her wallet too. Afterall, this is a Catmobile adventure and we both know that anything goes.

We're due to leave in a few more days so I'll have to call Pinot to finalize arrangements for the Catmobile. Keep your cell phone on, I'll call you after talking to Pinot.

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

We read in Slick's Yodi's introduction thread that he has already learned the rule about never letting himself be on the opposite side of a closed bathroom door from his new meowmie. We wonder if some-kitty told him about the rule or maybe e-mailed or texted him about it. Cassie wishes she had thought to fill Yodi in on the rule, but she's glad he figured it out! Excellent work, Yodi! One should never be on the outside of a closed bathroom door. At our house this also applies to grandmeowmie visits.
    Welcome home, Yodi, beautiful meezer kitty!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Hi fellow purrents!
    Well, the Catmobile boarded all of the travellers and they were on their way early Saturday morning. They were delayed because of a bad thunderstorm on Friday. Since a few of the kitties were scared of the thunder, I couldn't say no when they asked to stay one more night then they ran and hid under Soncat's bed. After a great breakfast compliments of the Haggis In A Hurry Shoppe, they were on their way.

No word from Groucho yet so they must be busy partying and catching up on the latest gossip. All I know right now is that Frankie is in for a huge surprise when they get to the All Star game.

I'm surprised that Cassie hid under the bed with everyone there. At home she usually only does that when I'm not here.

Text from Cassie...
    Hi Meowm
    We are in NYC
    And you are not, ha haaa!
    I won't tell you whether Frankie caught a ball at the Home Run Derby or not
    You will have to wait and see.
    It is hot outside, but the Catmobile is nice and cool with plenty of fresh water to drink.
    And it is full of my kitty friends too!
    Lubz,
    Cassie

I just got a call from Groucho. All the kitties are at the stadium settling in and getting excited. Frankie is on a cloud right now. The kitties were standing along the fence watching the players warm up when a few of the players invited them to come down and run the bases. As they were on the field Frankie was in his cap and had his baseball glove. He snagged a ball from batting practice!

And now for Frankie's big surprise - he was invited to be the bat boy for the game and will see the action from the dugout right at field level. He's beside himself sitting there hanging out with the players. Groucho said he's out there now playing catch with some of the All Stars. One of the field crew went to the Catmobile skybox to get his bat. Looks like our Frankie is going to have a night to remember.

Please let us know if you hear from your Catmobiler.

I just got a text from Mac: "I'm so proud of Frankie! The little guy done good!" He just loves Frankie to death and is so proud of him!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

I got a phone call from Frankie!!! He sounded like an excited chipmunk!!! All I could understand was one word: baseball!!! Glad to hear he is having fun!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Got an email from Groucho. All of the kitties are so proud of Frankie, he did an extraordinary job as bat boy during the game. Frankie told the other kitties that he met Mariano Rivera, they talked baseball and Mariano gave him some pitching tips. The American League players then gave him a game ball as a memento of his big night. Frankie was so excited he could barely go to sleep and hasn't put his game ball down for a second. I, for one, am looking forward to Frankie calming down enough to give us all the details.

Enjoy your high, Frankie, now you're a star too!

Seems like this has been another happy Catmobile adventure. I wonder what the girls bought for themselves this time? Kimba said the girls disappeared sometimes for some shopping.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Cassie is happily snoozing in one of her favorite hiding spots - under the lamp table. I did notice an unfamiliar shopping bag in the hallway, though I didn't look inside it. Should I check the credit card charges?

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Cassie is happily snoozing in one of her favorite hiding spots - under the lamp table. I did notice an unfamiliar shopping bag in the hallway, though I didn't look inside it. Should I check the credit card charges?
    Hi Elyse,
    After a Catmobile trip? Most definitely check your credit card charges! Mine just came and there's something for what looks like quite the seafood feast at a New York eatery.

I've been wondering if Frankie has said anything about his big night at the All Star game.

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Hi Elyse,
    After a Catmobile trip? Most definitely check your credit card charges! Mine just came and there's something for what looks like quite the seafood feast at a New York eatery.

I've been wondering if Frankie has said anything about his big night at the All Star game.
    Frankie has not told me a thing about his big adventure but he did tell Chip and Chester and show them his baseball. He still sleeps with it. I think it is signed too but when I try to peek, he lays on it. I take it he had a grand time though.

My biggest concern is where to find closet space for all the things Winnie and Angel brought home.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Can someone PLEASE tel me how to get Frankie to stop singing Take me out to the ballgame?????????
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie