Thread: whew! what a day

whew! what a day

well yesterday I decided on a house, and then today some of my family and I went to look at it again. yesterday someone was looking at this house, so I had to move all the litterboxes etc. and take the cats (5 of the 7) to petsmart to get their claws trimmed and 2 of them needed baths. taking 5 in the car was so hard! they were meowing and scared, I felt so bad for them. I had Emma and Louise in one carrier(large cage) Patches and Charlie in another large carrier, and Cassie in a third cage! and I had to leave them theri for a couple hours(mommy was upset to learn this, it was her first time taking her furbabies to do that)
    so I got them some toys, and treats, oh boy. we got home and they ate, played with the new toys, and used the new catnip cardboard scratchers(they love those) so I thought wow they weren't as bothered by the experience as I thought, but then then last night they were all a little whiney and sticking close to me.

any of you that have sold ahouse , know how hard it is to get it ready to sell!

I am behind on pm's and there's alot of posts that I havent had the time or energy to stay online long enough to post all I want to. my brains tired!
    Faith in God

You have my complete sympathy!!! When my house was up for sale, thankfully, not for long, I had to leave warnings for any potential buyers that they should NOT touch the white cat!! LOL!!! Butter's split personality, at that time, made me nervous, every time I had to leave the house for someone to see it!! He tore up my real estate agent during an open house! At least it wasn't a potential buyer he got.

Since we moved (one month ago), he hasn't attacked anyone!!!!!

Best of luck to you!

Logan

thanks Logan. well I might want to borrow your white kitty, if kitty doesn't like real estate agents. I am irritated with with this one, we have not officially even put the house up for sale yet, so there is no lock box. she asked how will she lock up. I gave her spare keys, showed which (of only 3 keys!) key was for the door and which was for the screen door. I told her to go ahead and leave the front door unlocked, but to lock the screen door(security type) and I never imagined that I would have to tell her to close the windows! so we came home after the cats were done at the groomers, it was dark. sliding glass doors and windows were all open, the screen and front door unlocked!! I told my mother that lady is going down for the count if she ever endangers the cats like that again.

I was already irritated by her anti-cat remarks
    I felt like saying up yours! (sorry! )
    yesterday was just awful, I couldn't sleep last night, between the upset and the excitemnet of the house.so I got up, signed on to pettalk, and then blundered that!
    well now I can breathe, things are done, mostly, around here.
    Last edited by toughCookie; 12-09-2002 at 01:51 AM.
    Faith in God

Aw ... how much I recognise this situation ...
    Before we started having our house being built , we sold our house we were living in then ..! What a hectic time that was ... ! I hated it when people came along without an appointment , or just out of curiousity ! We were so happy when it was sold , so we could go back to living like we were used to .. . Of course , the last weeks before the move were hectic too .. Nothing was getting ready here ... . One day before the big move , the plumber , the electrician and the heating company were still working , so we had to come and get the house reasonably clean at about midnight ...
    Is this really already 2 years ago ??? WOW , time is flying ..!!!

Hang in there toughCookie , and relax on Pettalk (see pic? I am waiting for ye!!)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

thanks Lut! I will be there today LOL
    Faith in God

toughcookie, nothing is more hectic than the house sale and the move.......hope all settled down!