Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Bentley & Levi!!!

Introducing Bentley & Levi!!!

Some of you may know that this weekend was a free adoption event. The fees were covered by Maddie's Fund. This was the first time that they've done this where I live and some other states were also doing this. All dogs and cats are already spayed or neutered, up to date on shots, and microchipped. I decided to volunteer with the FOSMAS cat rescue group on Saturday at Petco. I had already inquired about a cat named Diller who reminded me a lot like my RB Storm. I've really been missing him a lot lately. His foster mom is the same as Colby's, Radar's, Reece's, and Rory's and she would also be at Petco with some of her cats on Saturday. I had also inquired about 2 other cats but they wouldn't be a good fit for my home. I was then reminded about a cat named Bentley. He has been waiting for a home for a long time now. His two brothers were adopted together as little kittens last year. He was also there when I adopted Radar & Rory. When I was scooping the litter boxes he kept rubbing all over me and putting his paw on my back. This is when I knew that I just had to adopt him.

Here's Bentley when he was a kitten:

He was born in March 2012 so he's a little over 1 year old now. I still need to get all of his paperwork from his foster mom.
    Here are some pictures that I took of him today:

More pictures coming up.>>>>

More Bentley Pics:

When I met Diller now known as Levi, I was overcome with emotion and I started crying. He reminded me so much of my RB Storm. He is much smaller though and he's a bit overweight too. He has beautiful copper eyes whereas Storm had gorgeous light green eyes. He also has a little bit of white on him. He was born in July 2012 so he's still a kitten. I also need to get all of his paper work from his foster mom. He's such a love bug and a sweetheart. He doesn't growl or hiss at other cats. Bentley has been hissing at him and bopping him on the head if he comes too close.
    Here are some of his kitten pics:

More pictures coming up.>>>>>

Awww, Bentley! What a gorgeous tuxedo boy you are! And Levi, beautiful fluffy blue boy! You two have arrived in the most wonderful home for kitties! You will have lots of kitty brothers to play with, plus two big sisters, plus a purr-riffic Meowmie ! Welcome to Pet Talk! Kisses all around for ALL the KAK kitties!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I named him Levi as in Levi Blue Jeans. I'll most likely be keeping Bentley's name unless I can think of a better name. Suggestions are welcome.
    Levi pictures that I took today:

That's all for now. I know you all think that I'm really crazy for adding more cats but I already know. On Sat. FOSMAS only adopted out one other cat at our location. I sure hope that they had better luck today.

wait what??!!

a black kitty in a house of mostly reds.. hahaha..

and Levi does look a LOT like storm.. awwww... congrats on the additions
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Of course you're crazy - we all are

They are gorgeous, Tracey. Love both their names - how are the others feeling about the new kids on the block?

Precious Babies. You are great for adding more to your clowder.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Awww, Bentley! What a gorgeous tuxedo boy you are! And Levi, beautiful fluffy blue boy! You two have arrived in the most wonderful home for kitties! You will have lots of kitty brothers to play with, plus two big sisters, plus a purr-riffic Meowmie ! Welcome to Pet Talk! Kisses all around for ALL the KAK kitties!
    Thanks so much. I hope they'll fit in well with the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom View Post
    wait what??!!

a black kitty in a house of mostly reds.. hahaha..

and Levi does look a LOT like storm.. awwww... congrats on the additions
    Thanks. I used to have a black cat my RB Pepper but this will be my first tuxedo cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    Of course you're crazy - we all are

They are gorgeous, Tracey. Love both their names - how are the others feeling about the new kids on the block?
    Thanks. I like their names too. I just couldn't keep the name Diller for Levi. The rest of my cats have been hissing if they see Bentley except for Sky. I don't think that they've seen Levi yet. When I gave them a towel with Bentley's and Levi's scent on it they seemed to like it. I hope that things will go well.

Quote Originally Posted by mrspunkysmom View Post
    Precious Babies. You are great for adding more to your clowder.
    Thanks. Yes, I am.

Bentley and Levi are gorgeous, wellcome to kitty forum

Congratulations on the new furbabies! I love tuxedos, so I fell instantly in love with Bently (love the name, by the way!). It's so nice to see you having another Big Blue in your family. I hope this helps fill the hole that Storm left in your heart. I still miss Ming so much and when I am ready for another cat, I want it to be another meezer, just like he was. But you know that they really pick us, so we'll see. You do have knack for picking the prettiest kitties, I'll give you that. Just beautiful, all of them!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Oh, what beautiful kitties they both are! Welcome HOME, Bentley and Levi!. And God bless you all.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What? Wait? Wrong color? They are both gorgeous! A new blue kitty, yay! And a tuxedo to boot!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I was just thinking, there is a Bentley car dealership near my church, a little further west. You don't see very many of them on the street because they're crazy expensive, though. They look to me like just the sort of car that someone in a tuxedo might very well drive, maybe to a black-tie event! So I think Bentley the tuxedo kitty is perfectly (uhh, purr-fectly) named! And oh, fluffy blue boy Levi with your beautiful copper eyes! I'd like to reach through the screen to gently pet you, handsome boy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Well. Well. Well. A tuxie! And a beautiful fuffer. Congrats. They are lucky kitties.

I see congratulations are in order! I love your new additions. Bentley is wonderfully smart in his outfit, and Levi is so much like Stormy.
    Adorable, both of them.