Some of you may know that this weekend was a free adoption event. The fees were covered by Maddie's Fund. This was the first time that they've done this where I live and some other states were also doing this. All dogs and cats are already spayed or neutered, up to date on shots, and microchipped. I decided to volunteer with the FOSMAS cat rescue group on Saturday at Petco. I had already inquired about a cat named Diller who reminded me a lot like my RB Storm. I've really been missing him a lot lately. His foster mom is the same as Colby's, Radar's, Reece's, and Rory's and she would also be at Petco with some of her cats on Saturday. I had also inquired about 2 other cats but they wouldn't be a good fit for my home. I was then reminded about a cat named Bentley. He has been waiting for a home for a long time now. His two brothers were adopted together as little kittens last year. He was also there when I adopted Radar & Rory. When I was scooping the litter boxes he kept rubbing all over me and putting his paw on my back. This is when I knew that I just had to adopt him.

Here's Bentley when he was a kitten:

He was born in March 2012 so he's a little over 1 year old now. I still need to get all of his paperwork from his foster mom.
Here are some pictures that I took of him today:

More pictures coming up.>>>>