Thread: Guiness!!!

Guiness!!!

You're adorable Guiness!!! You've certainly brightened my morning! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Gorgeous Guiness!

Hi Guiness, you cutie patootie piggie you! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh, what a precious piggie you are, with the most gorgeous, fluffiest "Guiness colored" coat! But were you a girl, considering those long, lovely locks of yours, I think the name Lady Godiva might suit you just fine!

As your human has said, you two are only just beginning to get to know one another, but it didn't take long for her/him to learn that you are one loving, affectionate, cuddly ball of fluff and fur! Having been mom to many pigs over the years, I can say with certainty that they don't come and sweeter than you, Guiness, and your person is so very lucky to have you in her/his life, brightening her/his days with your coos and purrs, your love and kisses, your joyful personality! You're the best!

Thanks for brightening my day, Guiness! Hope you and your wheeker brother are both enjoying a very happy, fun filled, treat heavy Pet of the Day bash, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Guiness, our very special and most deserving "top pet!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Guiness what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I could not help smiling when I saw your sweet face today. You are like a ray of sunshine on my gloomy day. Please thank your human for sharing you with us. I bet you two will be best friends in no time. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Guiness, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Guiness, It is my pleasure to off big congratulations on being chosen PET OF THE DAY.
    I loved seeing your sweet picture & reading about you today. You are soooo cute.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You are so sweet that I think I might get diabetes. X3
    Most adorable guinea pig EVER!!