Thread: ~Love~

~Love~

You're a cutie Love!!! No matter how you say your name, I'm sured you are loved! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day today on your special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

He's getting an extra large and juicy carrot today to celebrate. X3
    Too bad that it's rain and thunder outside now, or we could have gone to the fortress two days in a row to celebrate. Bet he'd love that.
    Guess I can just let him snooze in the bed instead for as long as he wants to.

Precious Love!

Hei Love! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your proud person too!

Awww, what an adorable, simply beautiful little bun you are!!! And no matter how you pronounce your name it couldn't be more fitting, for in any language you are all about the love! (My father was born in Sweden so I know exactly what your mommy means regarding the pronunciation!)

I'm so sorry to hear that bad weather has kept you from your beloved fortress! But sleeping in sounds like a pretty good compromise until the sun is shining again...hopefully that will be tomorrow, your very special, Sunday fortress day, then you can start your celebration all over again!

Yes, You had a very rough start at life, Love, being bullied by your siblings as you were! But oh, it took all of one day in your forever home for your true spirit to shine through...after a few good meals, that is!

So when we brought him home and he got to eat his first proper meal in weeks, he literally ate 24 hours straight. He even ate in his sleep the first 24 hours here. And after a while, started gaining plenty of energy, bouncing around all over the apartment happily, and for obvious reasons, doesn't miss his siblings one bit
    Now that's what I'm talking about! You truly are one EXTRA special bunny, Love, as sweet and loving as they come, and your human so very lucky have a best friend in you! (How I would love to be on the receiving end of those bunny kisses!)

Thanks so much for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your indoor day of celebration, and hopefully tomorrow nothing but sunshine and fun at the fortress!
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Love!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Love what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

Your wonderful pictures sure made me smile!!! You are the only bunny I've ever heard of that has a real fort to play in!!! What fun that must be!!! You are a treasure indeed!!! I hope you are enjoying your sepcial day even though it is raining.

Congratulatons, sweet Love, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!

Limbo, thank you for sharing your special friend with us. It would be wonderful if you would post other pictures of him under Pet General from time to time.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll make sure to go ahead and take a photo of him later today while he's napping in my bed. XD
    Just got to let him run himself tired first. XD
    So much energy in such a small body. XD

Hello Love,

What a pleasure it is to meet a sweet little guy like you today.You really seem to have a wonderful
    personality. I hope you get to go again to your favorite playing place. Congratulations Love on being our
    honored PET OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh my goodness, Love! What a beautiful bunny you are! Your coat looks so soft to pet, and what adorable ears! I would like to reach right through the monitor to give you a gentle stroke or two. I agree with momoffuzzyfaces -- you are the only bunny I've ever met who is able to visit a real fortress for play time! I bet everyone on the bus smiles when you and your person board I know I would! I enjoyed meeting you very much today, Love and your caring person! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678