Thread: ~Maxwell~

~Maxwell~

You're a handsome boy Maxwell!!! I think you even look soft! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day today!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful bunny Maxwell! I agree with Chocolate Puppy -- your coat looks like velvet! It looks sooooo soft to pet! I think you look very nice in your snazzy walking vest, and I like your whiskers and your cute, straight ears! How smart of you to sort of sneak beneath the blankets when your person finds you on the bed You enjoy having a rest with your kitty pal Bandit, or going for a stroll outdoors together; I'll bet that is so adorable, to see the two of you checking out the outside world as a team! Maxwell, it sounds like having you for a friend is very special! I hope you get a delicious treat of cucumber or dandelions to celebrate your day! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day, adorable Maxwell!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Maxwell is Celebrating!!

Maxwell is very happy to have been chosen as pet of the day!! To celebrate, I prepared him a yummy salad of his favourite treats!! You can tell my dog Lola is jealous that he is getting all the attention.

Adorable Maxwell!

Hi Maxwell, best bunny in the whole wide world! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and belated happy 1st birthday wishes, too!

I'm in total agreement with my fellow posters! If any bunny is worthy of the title "velveteen rabbit" it's you, sweetheart! What an adorable bunny boy you are, Maxwell, looking so extra stylish in your snazzy, color coordinated, blue vest! Your plush coat and grey/blue coloring are gorgeous, and *sigh* you are just as sweet and gentle as you are beautiful! I melted at the image of you cuddling up on the "big bed" and strolling about the grounds with your beloved kitty pal, Bandit! What a precious pairing! Every creature should be so lucky, being loved as you are, Maxwell! You and your human, and Bandit, make for one terrific team, and I hope for you all a lifetime of happy, carefree, love filled days!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby boy! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, celebrating to the max with your wonderful human and best fur buddy Bandit!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Maxwell, and love to Bandit too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hee hee - but I bet Lola wouldn't want the salad, anyway!
    I've Been Frosted

Maxwell what a handsome bunny you are!!!

You certainly look dapper in your stunning vest!!! Your fur looks like velvet!!! Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I had bunnies when I was young but none were as handsome as you.

Congratulations, sweet Maxwell, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~